1.3K views
4.5

They sent me a double package and I retuned both of them.Next I called and talked to the rep about cancelling she told me that I have to get this form from their site side and mail it in cause they need something in writing I sent the paper work they still did not get it so the say.

They started assessing me fees and my bank starting monthly being overdrawn my checking account I had check bouncing due to them taking out there monthly fees.

This happen over a period of months until I got a new account.they never was gong to cancel my membership.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with products and stated that there is a room for improvement of canceling membership and monthly commitment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of melaleuca membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $118. Melaleuca needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned melaleuca membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Melaleuca.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

skrikkimccullar

I keep reading how easy it is to cancel and return items for a refund and everything works so well.I was unable to use the cancellation feature on the site as I was always have issues with accessing my online account and getting things to work properly.

I was told I could not send a written request. Weeks went by and I persisted in asking why I could not just send a written request to cancel. I emailed a screenshot and did not hear anything back when I was told I would have confirmation in 24 hours. Company kept charging my card and I couldn't do anything about it.

I called and cancellation was confirmed. CS also confirms receiving my returns items and did not know why I had not received any credit to my card. I have tracking numbers confirming delivery and the company is now reporting they never received anything. They really are a great company and they are really on top of things.

You never know from one call to the next what to expect. I really am disappointed and I want ALL of my money back. I am getting more and more frustrated with this whole experience and all of the company's supporters who don't seem to have a clue why anyone would be dissatisfied or have any issues unless they are complete morons and did something wrong. I have read more hateful and demeaning feedback from Melaleuca reps here than I can tolerate at this point.

The company is doing some bad things and sometimes mistakes happen. Sometimes business has an...

I have confirmed the company has received the merchandise. Still they changed their story to keep my money for products I could not use and did not want to pay for. I paid the shipping and insurance. This company is dishonest and the various products I used failed.

They are nothing like they were I the past when we used them in our household daily.I am just thankful they finally got my cancellation after a good 2 months...

Odenton, Maryland, United States #994834

I just had a customer cancel their membership last month because of life circumstances.They had absolutely no problem.

I, as the enroller, even called the company to make sure everything went through ok. The customer service rep I spoke with let me know it had processed and all was good. Over the years, I have never had any of my customers have a problem with cancelling a membership.

If they follow the guidelines everything works out great.The only person that gets a little "bummed" is me.

Boise, Idaho, United States #993589

Two questions:

1.Did you actually sign the form?

Things get lost in the mail all the time.

Are you aware of the other ways you can submit paperwork to Melaleuca?You can fax it, you can email it, you can upload it through the "Document Upload" tool on Melaleuca.com, you can send them a photo of the form using their smartphone app "Melaleuca Quick-Send".

to Anonymous #999485

The new Melaleuca quick- send is an awesome added tool to be used.The products are exactly what I have been looking for.

What I like is not shopping at store and standing in line for chemicals that do damage to my body. Melaleuca does not sell chemicals. Shopping online is so easy and calling in an order is so easy. Shipped right to my door no matter how many times I order a month.

If I forget to order a product I can call if it is within the time allowed to add to my order.

I have been shopping with melaleuca for about 4 years now and I am so pleased.Thanks Melalueca And Frank.