1.4

I attempted to cancel my membership due to money problems, I was told that I would receive an email that I would need to sign and fax back. I never received the email, I even had my email provider help check for this so called email, to no avail, of course Melaleuca claimed that they had verification that they had sent the email.

The next day, I was charged for an unknown shipment (I had no items in my back order shipment) which put my bank account in the negative. I called Melaleuca and was told that I would have to wait until I received the items, then return them for a refund (even though they had not shipped) and I explained to the person on the phone that the money was not in my account so the payment would have been declined and that I obviously can't return something that I don't have. She then told me that they would ship the items even though my card was declined (who does that????) and that I would then need to return them. I then asked her why I hadn't received my shipment because it had been 11 days since the order was placed, she told me that since I was preferred customer (rather than a regular customer) that my order would take longer to ship.....so basically being a "preferred" I was put even further behind for my refund.

In the mean time, I can't buy food for my children or put gas in my car because my entire bank account is on hold because of this ridiculous company.

And to make matters worse, I keep getting further behind because regularly scheduled payments are presenting at my bank and being declined causing fees from my bank and from the creditors. This was the most disappointing service experience I think I have ever had....BEWARE!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Melaleuca Pros: One product.

Melaleuca Cons: Cancellation and refund policies, Inability to work with situation.

• hard time
  • Difficult Return
  • Difficult Cancellation

Comments

Hi! Did you end up getting your account cancelled?

Did you call them back in regards to not recieving the email within the 5-15 minutes they specifiy? Or did you wait until you were charged for something before even thinking to follow the proper steps to cancel. As a preferred member in exchange for all the benefits you agree to purchase 35 product points each month. If you don't do it by the last day of THAT month of course you would be charged for a package in order to maintain and keep the preferred member benefits.

Where they mentioned it takes longer for you to recieve your package where you're a preferred member, that is completely false and inaccurate information. It takes longer when it's the preferred membership pack due to the thousands of customers placing orders as well as UPS shipping standards.

There are other options with Melaleuca that if you call the 208.522.0870 number they may be able to work with you. From my experience they are much more pleasant to deal with.

Melaleuca Reviews