Salt Lake City, Utah

They try to sell you by saying how easy it is to join and cancel, they will ask you for your credit card for auto ship and say that you can cancel when ever BIG BIG BIG LIE!!!! these people are after your monye no wonder they have made so much money by STEALING PEOPLES MONEY!!!

they make it almost impossible to cancel!!!!! and they keep on sending you the auto ship even when you have canceled they are sscammmmers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

people if you want to try a company wit great products that are organic with no commitment and no credit card needed try SISEL, the guy that built this company built it from being a pissied off customer, who was sick and tried of being scam by companies like MELALUCA... DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD ##

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Comments

#1206836

You are doing something Wrong! You send a letter canceling and BOOM!

You are done! You need to do it right and retract your statement!

I Love it! 22 comments most who love and are very happy with Melaleuca.

Of course there always has to be one. I guess we need those people to always bring out the light. I have never had anything less than a pleasant experience when it comes to customer support (Wish I could say that about AT&T) Some people are just impossible to satisfy. I mean, how could you not like the products and what they do for you, your family and the environment?

The Worst Company Ever? You Gotta be kidding me. So just keep on buying your wonderful products from Kmart. I've been through company's, Melaleuca and the people who run it are the Finest!

God Bless...

Nothing's perfect. I hope you got sorted out.

It's a shame the person who introduced Melaleuca to you didn't explain the procedures properly. I apologise for this as I feel like its my company even though I am just a customer too.

I've used their products for more than 8 years and find customer support very helpful the few times I have had an issue. Anyhow good luck in whatever it is you find that you think is better.

I am a new Melaleuca rep in South Portland Maine and would love to help anyone interested in signing up. I would also love to partner with someone more seasoned in the company so we can hold events/get togethers locally.

This is to Jill from Maine. I am also located in Maine and I am a marketing executive for Melaleuca.

Scarborough is not far from me, I am in the Brunswick Area, so if you would like to get together to meet and re enroll please feel free to contact me.

Erikarussell098@gmail.com is my email address... I was recently married which is why the last name is different in my email.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get the best possible products at the best value. :D

Abath

Hello! I would everyone to remember that there are people who are giving you information about the company.

There are some people that may have inadvertently left some t's uncrossed when speaking with you, because of being a novice or nervous, I'm so sorry if that has occurred. If that has happened, you are so right to be upset. But, there are others and very many, who have been thoroughly trained and have excellent posture when speaking to a potential customer or builder for Melaleuca.

I would ask, that you not hold that totally to the company.

To Jill, you don't have to speak with someone in Maine to become a customer. Allow me to assist you with your questions/ needs.

Hi Jill,

The products are wonderful. If you are still interested in becoming a customer, I can point you in the right direction. :grin

@Amber B.

Worst produc ever.

I love, kove LOVE everything about Melaleuca. I have not been a member for many years and want to get back in.

I dont care about building a business -- I just want those unparalled products. I have never found anything like them.

Can someone please direct me to a person in Maine to help? I have been trying to find a member but am having a hard time....

I just started with Melaleuca, and glad i did, I see here there are more satisfied people then pissed off people, i think someone just doesn't know how to cancel there membership properly...

john chauvin

melaleuca is a great company and i have been a member for over 20 years and i use my real name on here cause i am proud of it if any one wants to be my customer or join melaleuca just email me PLEASE like i you will never be sorry you joined and if you ever wanted to get out it would take me 10 seconds to do it and i would make the call with you THERE ARE NO RISKS WITH MELALEUCA !!!!

Melaleuca may not be a terrible company but my rep definitely withheld some very important info from me and NO you cant cancel at anytime!! You have to cancel by the 25th of every month or you must purchase the products. For me...the products could be the greatest products in the world but when the rep lied to me and then I couldnt even take my acct info off of their website it sounds like they are just like all the other companies who only care about getting as much money from you as possible!!

You must have never tried the products; and if you did try them I bet you tried less then 5. I love Melaleuca all the products tried are GREAT!They save me money and help me make money as well.

It's very easy to cancel your membership, I had two customers that did and it was simple. Fax the cancellation form that is provided on the website and it was done.

I love this company, it is ethical and provides non-toxic products. I am running my own business and loving it as it helps others.

The benefits of the membership is having a healthy safe non toxic home and I earn a living helping others. It ROCKS...

Bet you didn't even try the products which are awesome. You obviously weren't paying attention when you were given a presenation or were you not given one? Probably not or you're just too *** to understand it.

Hello All! Totally agree while the internet is a GREAT resource tool unfortunately there are people who want to use it only to do harm.

Let me clear things up for about Melaluca's Cancellation policy. It EXSISTS & is absolutely easy to do! With each & every order you receive you get in the box a RETURN packing slip. You are able to cancel your membership at ANY time.

And as a matter of fact Melaluca offers a complete REFUND of your membership fee (which I might add is 50% LESS then Costco or Bj's) and the cost of all of the products your ordered (even if you return empty bottles!), as long as you cancel within the first 60 days! That is very generous! So YES Melaluca will allow you to cancel at anytime if need be.

Hope this helps! And if you would like additional information about the company, its products, or other questions please feel free to call: Elizabeth @ (516) 292-2098

Thank you & be well!

I have been a Melaleuca customer for 11 years. The products, the prices, the company, the customer service, the financial benefits, are all so superior to anything else anywhere.

If this person had a bad experience it's undoubtably his/her own fault. The company goes overboard to make sure the customer is satisfied.

It is most unfortunate that the Internet allows people who have their own agenda e.g. selling their Sisel deal by making up lies about another company.

tony4wellness

Fraud, Scam or whatever people say really doesn’t matter. Or maybe, people don't read the “out clause” or terms and conditions before signing their name on the dotted line. It does not matter. Here are the Facts about Melaleuca, they sold over a BILLION DOLLARS worth of products, and people must like their products, right?

Pyramid systems have been outlawed in the US a long time ago and they don’t sell any products. Melaleuca has over 350 products. We are paid just for referring people to Melaleuca and helping them register and that’s it! No inventory control, no billing, no carrying of products. We are paid on immediate commissions with several tiers of bonuses and handsome residual income, how GREAT is that!

They have paid out over 2.8 Billion in commissions to regular people out there in the past 27 yrs. What is really great about Melaleuca is they genuinely want to HELP. This is Very Rare for a corporate identity. Helping people better their health; getting them out of debt; having a good personal life, so too in preserving our environment, is that a BAD goal to have?

This is more than a business for most of us. You would really have to experience Melaleuca, and when you do, you too would have fallen in love with them just it like the more than 850 thousand families that have joined them. Sorry, but it’s hard to find sad story’s telling lies here. What you will find are people’s experiences in how lives have changed because of Melaleuca.

A Successful Melaleuca breeds successful people and it’s not too late to join us. If you want to succeed and willing to work at it and if you think you are coachable, “We Will Help” because Melaleuca wants us to.

We are just starting; more questions, give me a call, Tony 408-771-0296.

SISEL does have caustic chemicals, and is very overpriced, but each person is free to make their own decisions. I have used SISEL, but after further investigation into the ingredients and quality, went to Melaleuca.

I am so glad I did!

The prices are better, quality is better, but as I said to each his own. People shouldn't bash because they can't read a customer agreement.