1.5K views
1.7

I have tried over and over to close this account by phone, email and message board. But nothing seems to work. I have exhausted all ways imaginable.

I receive monthly product (the same product) that I have not ordered.

They will not close the account after many, requests to close the account.

This has been happening for well over one year. And at about $60.00 a month, this really adds up.

I don't know where to turn.

I plan to also file a report with the BBB.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Greg Brown

602-448-3673

I receive monthly product (the same product) that I have not ordered.

They will not close the account after many, requests to close the account.

I don't know where to turn.

I plan to also file a report with the BBB.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Greg Brown

602-448-3673

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Melaleuca. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Melaleuca to "close my account".

The most disappointing in user's experience was would not allow me to closing account, complete experiance, could not close account and deceptive misleading miserable. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Melaleuca melaleuca cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1098648

Greg,

Call the consumers agency in your area to report melaleuca. You are just enriching your enroller's pocket.

Melaleuca is a money making machine for some people. They have the worse customer service representatives I have ever seen.

Hello , Dear friend , I too had the same problem with 3 different companies .

Some how , someone OR something happened and I received about 6 small boxes in my mailbox .Not all the same day or week .

Over a month or so

They were products that say , pay only the shipping and try the product for 30 days free trial .

Well # 1 , I did not order any of the 3 different types of products .

# 2 , When I called the people at the company's saying that I didn't order this stuff . All I heard was ...

MaM , you placed your order for ######## on this date . The 30 day trial starts on the day you ordered it , WHICH I KEPT SAYING , I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING !

They would act like they didn't hear a word I said . Then continued to say that I had 6 days to send the product back OR I would be charged 89.99 $ for the product . I AGAIN SAID , I DIDN'T ORDER THIS *** . I was told that I had to write a letter saying that I didn't 2anna receive the product every month any longer .

However once they received the letter it would be at minimum 3 months shipments of the product to my home at 89.99 $ a month ! Then another 2 boxes arrived ! Same deal different company ! I was livid I said I'm NOT sending it back on my dime !

And you better put the 7.99 $ back into my account ! I had been on the phone all day for 3 full days . Meanwhile my credit card was being used for these charges Up to 9.99 $ per product...

GO TO YOUR BANK , EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AND TELL THEM TO CANCEL YOUR CARD NUMBER AND GET A NEW DIFFERENT NUMBER ! YOU WONT BE CHARGED ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HAVE THE " NEW " CREDIT CARD NUMBER ! ALSO I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO OUT AND BUY THOSE VISA CARDS THAT YOU CAN BUY FOR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS THAT WAY IF YOU WANNA TRY A PRODUCT GIVE THEM THE CARD THATS A 20 $ VISA CARD . THEN THEY WILL SEND YOUR PRODUCT .

IF THE COMPANY IS GOOD , AND YOU LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU CAN GIVE THEM ANOTHER CARD NUMBER , THATS VALID FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. IF THE COMPANY IS A SCAM ( WHICH MOST ARE THESE DAYS ) YOU WILL ONLY BE OUT THE TRAIL AMOUNT , WHICH IS USUALLY AN AMOUNT OF THE SHIPPING . THEN , UNLESS THEY PROVIDE A RETURN LABEL YOU ALSO WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SENDING IT BACK ON YOUR DIME JUST KEEP IT . OR IN MY CASE THROW-IT OUT .

DONE DEAL !GOOD LUCK BE SMART , AND ALWAYS READ REVIEWS BEFOR BUYING ANYTHING

Dear Friend: you need to call your credit card company, and file a dispute with the company that is giving you hard time.

This way, you won't be charged again!

If I remember right, from when I opened my account, they told me the only way to close the account is with a fax, that provides your customer account #, and a copy of what ever credit card or check from the same account your monthly bill is paid by, I hope this helps.

DAR Brusett

dbrusett@yahoo.com

Any questions email or text me

530-941-0918

You need to contact the person that enrolled you or another Melaleuca Director . They will need a signed letter stating your wish to cancel your account. This needs to then Be sent to and processed by Melaleuca before the 25th of the month you wish to cancel

cancel your credit card that the company is using. When they can't bill you, your problem is solved.

Greg, Have you tried following their instructions, and printing off the cancellation form, signing it, and sending it in to the company? You can even take a picture of it and send it in. I think my 8 year old could manage this...

US395
San Diego, California, United States #1015024

Greg,

You don't close your account by phone, email and message board. You go to My Account and click on Other option and Cancel Preferred Customer Benefits.

The IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant.We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you.

Therefore, we request that you provide the following information when filing a complaint:

Your name

Your mailing address

Your telephone number

The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you.

Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.