1.8K views

I found the type of products I've been looking for.Ones that don't have harsh chemicals or other bad ingredients.

I no longer have to run from the bathroom when spraying the shower doors when I clean! I tried many Melaleuca products and absolutely love them! No Aspartame in their products! I've used the Melaleuca oil to disinfect when my child gets sick, love the shampoo, soaps, NON-GMO popcorn, weight loss products and many other items.

I'm slowly changing our home to a toxinfree home to be allergyfree for once. No more bad chemical ingredients to shower and clean with. Once a product arrived that had leaked inside the plastic bag so I called Customer Service and got a free replacement bottle within days.

It's nice to know that if for some reason in the future I decide to cancel with Melaleuca, I can - quickly and painlessly.I'm tired of the doctor visits - it's Melaleuca for our family.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Melaleuca. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Melaleuca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Melaleuca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

I'm looking at one of their products now and it has aspartame and sucralose in them, so I'm a little disappointed.