1.1K views

From our perspective they are a very reputable business and our experience has been nothing but positive.Reading these complaints makes me wonder about you, it is important to understand the policies when you become a member, your ignorance and inability to comply with policy is not a reason to lash out at the Company.

Melaleuca's by line as a Wellness company is why we decided to shop Melaleuca. The products have positively impacted our health. We have never encountered the issues some of you have posted. We have tried products which we chose not to use and received credit without issue.

Recently we tried the Vanilla protein power, didn't like it, contacted the company and they sent us the chocolate flavor no charge to try, which we like and now use, no issues.Every company selling products, on-line or brick & mortar have policies and rules, comply with them and you won't have issues.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

This is a Mormon company that has/had affiliations with Mitt Romney. They support the Republican Party.

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more