State: Washington Product: Melaleuca Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 55 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I've recently read a string which I believe to be misinformed consumers.... I have been a Melaleuca customer (not a sales agent) for more than 6 years now. I can honestly say that my family is one of the healthiest in our neighborhood ( my daughter was one of two...

I'm so glad to hear some good comments about Melaleuca. I truly think that those customers that are happy are just ..

happy and go on about their lives being healthy instead of taking the time to place comments about how pleased with the products they are. When someone told me they had read some of these I got online and looked them up. WOW! I think the happy customers should be getting on here too, because Melaleuca is the most reputable online company that I've done business with.

We too are getting rid of harmful cleaners that we breathe every day and discontinued using the things that we put on our skin - which totally soaks up everything you put on it!!! I haven't found a single item that we don't like - maybe at some point we will, but my gosh!

If you don't like a pair of shoes in a shoe store, you don't stop going there - you try something else!!!! (duh!)

Review