State: Virginia Product: Melaleuca Vitamins Clear all filters (2 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I was introduced to Melaleuca by a friend & not lured to some website with the promise of making money as a Stay-at-home MOM. I couldn't even get my own family to sign up, so I wasn't going to attempt to convert anyone else! Anyhow, I just like their products. ...
#199027

We have been Melaleuca customers for 12 years. The Company and their products just keep getting better and better. I have tried other cleaning products over the years but always come back to the safe, green products Melaleuca offers.

Review
#201966 Review #201966 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Melaleuca Vitamins

Melaleuca Inc-Personal/POSITIVE Experience

I have been with Melaleuca for 18 years now. The customer service is excellent. My products have been getting to me in 3-4 days, and the product quality always improves. I especially enjoy the new OLIGO vitamins. My family and I are seeing more energy!! I just cant live without the Oligo line, along with about a dozen other "jaw dropping" products. I recommend everyone give the OLIGO nutritionals a try. Thank you Melaleuca for outstanding products and customer service the last 18 years. I cant wait to try the new , improved replenex for my shoulder you just announced at the May launch! Your company is truly always getting better each year!

Replenex, en estan solo 8 meses he mejorado el dolor y tengo mejor movilidad de las articulaciones. gracias melaleuca.

I have been with Melaleuca and on the Oligo program for only about three months now, and I can't imagine life without it! Excellent :grin

Russ and amy couldnt have said it better. melaleuca is fantastic.

oligo is a true blessing and i dont go a day with out it. im so glad to be a part of such a wonderful company!

I agree Russ P... Melaleuca's Oligo is changing my life!

I WISH I could say I have been connected to this company for 18 years!

I think I'll be jealous... =)

View more comments (3)