2.0

I called to put my account on hold because I lost my job but I was told I would have to cancel. (They make cancelling difficult).

I made it clear that I did not want them sending me anymore products. I went away and when I checked my bank account, I saw that they tried to charge me and the payment was declined. Although I did cancel ( or so I thought) I called the company and said that I would pay as soon as I could in a few weeks with a loan I was getting from my sister. Every day for two weeks they they attempted to take money out of my account although I asked them not to.

I called and asked that that they stop trying and that I would pay myself. I had a check our to my gas company and Melaleuca would be paid the following week but instead, my check bounced because they were just to greedy and insisted on taking the money out although I explained my situation. I have been a customer for a couple of years and was planning on going back once I got back on my feet but now, never again. I have read other similar reviews and went with this company anyway.

By the way, When I did arrive home, there was no package. So I had nothing to even send back. I never expected them to send anything after I called to cancel.

Dont deal with this company. Very greedy

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Melaleuca Cons: Pyramid scheme, Scam artists.

• Wrongful Termination