North Bergen, New Jersey
2.3

I joined Melaleuca in hopes of sharing this "wonderful opportunity." I was soon disillusioned. I had started with great expectations.

Their workshop presentation was effective enough to reel me in. The shipping charges are outrageous. First $ 3.90 is a given, they will charge that automatically, Then they will add the shipping and handling, and Then the taxes. Not to mention requiring us to purchase at least 35 points per month of products.

RIP OFF. There are many products in this day and age that can easily compete with melaleuca products.

But what got me completely disillusioned was what seemed to me "falsified advertising." If you have the May 2018 Melaleuca Country catalogue, take a look at page 47. Look at the Before and After pics of Mike's "severely dry skin" on the bottom of the page. Now look at the After picture.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it is a picture of his lower leg and calf! I even showed it to a professional photographer. Look at the hair growth, and it's direction. Is it also not suspicious that in Before pic, you can clearly see the back of the lower leg, but in the After picture, it is faded out ---- because it would have shown an ankle and foot.

This is just My observation, but also, of course Mike is a Melaleuca employee on top of it all. This deception that I understand it as clearly put me off Melaleuca for good.

Oh, customer service is awesome, that is the only good thing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Catalogue.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Veto

True. False advertising and a pyramid.

Veto

Anyone else having trouble opening this review?

Melaleuca Reviews