Wanted an exchange from a previous order, sent the package back to the Melaleuca also paid a remaining balance.It has been 2 months I have not received my package.
I called, spoke to a representative she said that their are not going to send it out to me because that is a back order and a whole bunch of scrap. I feel if you sent me something that I don't want and I returned it back to you in exchange for something I want and I already make a payment you should send my order. Isn't that fair?
Other companies do not find that difficult but Melaleuca sure does.The company is twisted so are the employees that work for them
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Exchange
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would..."
- "Costumer service is HORRIBLE!!!! I recently ordered 500 business cards and they came back blurry, almost as if they were in 3D. There phones are down and the online chat does..."
- "Awesome customer service direct from Landmark. The individual dealerships suck. If you didn't buy you trailer at where your going for service they ignore you! My personal experience with Landmark..."