Surrey, British Columbia

We were invited to for an info session at friend's house told that membership will cost us only $1.00 as a promo. Instantly they debited $32.48 (February, 2012) to our account and when we decided to discontinue due to such false promises and submitted all the requirements and the kit right on time that they told us, up to now (May, 12012) we have never received any refund claiming that there are process to undergo.

How fast they debit the amount to us and for them to return what is due would take them for a very long time. Is this what your vision is?

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

My Dear Friend,Nargess Jaan,I Heard your program . your scniece news were excellent and I like them , but I must tell you about music of your program theme while it was very sharp and listener must decrease audio volume .

music volume was high when you were speaking too.

However I am not going to criticize you but ask write the subject as a comment maybe observe it for your next programs . I will wait for your next programs.SincerelyAbbas Mansouri

I am so glad I never got into this ***. My sisters and mother all got out of it after about six months.

They had to actually write a letter to get out of it. I would rather just go to the drug store and get what I need when I need it...

The one dollar was to just get in the company.When you agree to join you agree to purchase the 35 points per month the company states in their agreement. That was your debit you had. People need to READ the agreement before signing the dotted line.

TChris

Contact me through this post please if you really want answers. I may not be able to fix it, but I will do the best I can.

You need to go to your Melaleuca representative, and speak to them directly about this. If they are unwilling to do so, you do not have a very good director overseeing the business. If you need a good representative, you can contact me directly, and I will answer ANY question you have.