I have requested the cancellation form that Melaleuca requires to be filled out and sent in to cancel a membership, both online and via phone. They say that they will email the cancellation form.

Garrett told me on the phone that it would take about 15 minutes to receive the cancellation form via email. It’s the next day and I still haven’t received a cancellation form. It’s been four days since I first sent in an online request and I still haven’t gotten an email with a cancellation form. I confirmed my email address with Garrett, so I know they have the correct email address.

Plus, I get their promotional emails, so they should be able to email the requested cancellation form with no problem. According to Garrett, I need to get the form in before 10/31/19. I requested the form from him via phone on 10/22/19. That’s plenty of time to get the form in on time, especially since he said that I can email the cancellation form to them.

The website states this as well. It’s obvious that they are stalling so that I don’t have time to get the form in by the end of the month.

If that happens, I have to pay for more product. That is deceitful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Send me the cancellation, process it within a reasonable time and cancel my membership.

Melaleuca Pros: Good products.

Melaleuca Cons: Commitment to a monthly order.

• Melaleuca Membership Scam