61 views

I became a member back in May 2022. A friend introduced me, and when I saw there was a monthly minimum I had to order, I mentioned this as a concern, because I was just starting a business, and my finances were stable enough yet to be required to pay $50 plus a month to order stuff I may or may not use.

She said don't worry about it, we can work that out. The first month I couldn't afford it, they sent me some random "back-up" order costing me $70. I tried to return this order by taking it to a UPS Store, and after my second trip to the UPS store, I am told they can't take it, because there is a hazardous material sicker on the package, and they can't accept packages with hazardous materials in them. So I called Melaleuca to see what to do, and they SOLD me a return label for $10.

I called UPS to have them pick up the item for return and was told, because they didn't sell me a label with the pick up paid, it will cost me ANOTHER $13 something to have it picked up, and since no UPS facility will accept it, that is the best they can do. So I call Melaleuca again and again explain this, and the lady in Melaleuca's customer service basically told me to lie to them and HIDE the hazardous label, but otherwise there isn't anything they can do but send me a free label, so I can pay for the UPS pick up. SHADY SHADY SHADY. I had planned to reup my subscription once my finances stabilized again, but after seeing a company literally tell me to LIE to UPS, I wouldn't trust them to sell me water if I were on fire!!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHADY, DECEITFUL COMPANY!

You will regret it! If I could give it Zero Stars I would.

User's recommendation: Don't do business with this deceitful company.

Melaleuca Pros: Okay products.

Melaleuca Cons: Expensive, Have to order monthly send you a backup order at your expense.

Comments