Palm Springs, California

i cald to cancell my account because i did not know about auto ordering. so know i think ive taken cear of it with 1st phone call NOPE 2nd phone call i was told no i must fill out a form and fax it i did that with in 5 min so i thaught that would be it NOPE 3rd phone call he said i did not get the cancellation form in by a certin date that i must pay for the return shipping or the order if not i would here from there callecktion department 3 times now I WILL NOT PAY I CANCELLED CREDIT CARD WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THESE SKAMS

Comments

ketracey

A friend of mine does this melaleuca. I googled canceling melaleuca, although I hadn't (yet) joined.

She never mentioned anything about how to cancel, if you want to cancel, etc. Much was written online about it, the 25th of the month only, many times web page down to cancel etc.problems being charge even though person cancelled. How does one know what to do exactly, and I'm talking about signing up in the 1st place! She (my Friend) hasn't given me info.

on how to cancel if I ever wanted to! So, I told her how to do it, on the 25th, fill out web page etc. That is scarey, if I didn't google melaleuca and problems, wouldn't of given it a second thought! I'm too afraid to give my credit card info., and take on another monthly charge.

But she wants to become 'director' and begs me to join. Unfair position to be in.

best of luck to those of you stuck, don't give up! I still don't know if she knows how to cancel or tells potential customers how to, or that you pay monthly.Skimping on info early on is deceitful, and so unfair to the average, unassuming public.

They are aweful. If their products were really so great and their desire was to genuinely be helpful, then why do they play games and make it so hard to cancel.

I wouldn't want anyone i know to have to go through the rediculous games that melaleuca plays. in my opinion their product is not worth the poor experience

to cancell melaleuca membership, why do they need a cancellation form filled and have our spouse signed it? is my signature not enough as the member?

Somebody can tell me if there are a form of cancellation in the web of Melaleuca?

tony4wellness

Fraud, Scam or whatever people say really doesn’t matter. Or maybe, people don't read the “out clause” or terms and conditions before signing their name on the dotted line. It does not matter. Here are the Facts about Melaleuca, they sold over a BILLION DOLLARS worth of products, and people must like their products, right?

Pyramid systems have been outlawed in the US a long time ago and they don’t sell any products. Melaleuca has over 350 products. We are paid just for referring people to Melaleuca and helping them register and that’s it! No inventory control, no billing, no carrying of products. We are paid on immediate commissions with several tiers of bonuses and handsome residual income, how GREAT is that!

They have paid out over 2.8 Billion in commissions to regular people out there in the past 27 yrs. What is really great about Melaleuca is they genuinely want to HELP. This is Very Rare for a corporate identity. Helping people better their health; getting them out of debt; having a good personal life, so too in preserving our environment, is that a BAD goal to have?

This is more than a business for most of us. You would really have to experience Melaleuca, and when you do, you too would have fallen in love with them just it like the more than 850 thousand families that have joined them. Sorry, but it’s hard to find sad story’s telling lies here. What you will find are people’s experiences in how lives have changed because of Melaleuca.

A Successful Melaleuca breeds successful people and it’s not too late to join us. If you want to succeed and willing to work at it and if you think you are coachable, “We Will Help” because Melaleuca wants us to.

We are just starting; more questions, give me a call, Tony 408-771-0296.

The company makes it very clear how exactly you are supposed to cancel your memebership: Written Notice. It's always been that way.

Also, everything you needed, ALL THE INFORMATION, is in the membership kit you received.

And YES, the company explains that by a certain day each month if you haven't made placed your order, they will send you the BACKUP order that you AGREED to when YOU INITIALLY ENROLLED. It sounds as though the representative should have contacted you to make sure you completely understood what you enrolled in, though regardless you should have read the information in the membership kit yourself.