I inadvertently ordered the wrong shampoo when shopping for my monthly products with Melaleuca and even though it was my mistake - I still figured I'd 'give-it-a-try' and call the toll free customer service line to see what they'd say.I was just blown away by the way they treated me - so kind and respectful - no issues whatsoever--!!

At the end of the conversation I commented to the woman how consumer friendly Melaleuca was and she said "We appreciate you so much for shopping with us".

I think some of the other companies out there could take a lesson from Melaleuca.No wonder they've been around so long.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

I agree with you.I've had similar a experience and they couldn't have been any easier to deal with!

Actually, I've wondered how Melaleuca finds so many polite, kind and actually helpful people to work in customer service.

If I ever have a question I don't hesitate to call since Melaleuca has people like this on board.:)

Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Melaleuca - Triease Softgels Review from Dallas, Texas Melaleuca "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more