1.4K views
2.0

They are really great products and there are some real wonderful opportunities. We have been members for about a year and while they are reasonably priced for the products, we are just not in a position financially to continue 'at this time.' We have been trying to cancel for MONTHS and have totally gotten the run around.

They keep charging us and sending backup orders. Placed an order this month just to avoid the backup order and they charged us for both! Refunds? Have yet to get one.

We would have certainly gone back when we get back on our feet but after these experiences, as soon as we can get out I will NEVER go back. Unfortunately, the company is hurting themselves. I am hearing this same story over and over.

I just had about $160 taken out of my account and now don't know how I'm even going to have enough gas to get back and forth to work let alone keep the utilities on and food on the table. (Not their fault but stop taking my money!) Going to the bank to try to get them blocked out of my account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

It is very easy to cancel you just log on to store go under your account info answer a few questions they send you a email fill out form takes a few minutes fax it,mail it or email it and it is cancelled right away.

I agree with you Khaos1...I believe that all these complaints are from NON customers who are trying to bash Melaleuca. Melaleuca and their products have been nothing but phenomenal!

Khaos1 Oct 06 New Orleans, Louisiana

Most of these complaints are bogus and i have to say downright ridiculous.

it is located under the my account tab. It is obvious that most of these complaints are lies by someone who has never actually been a Melaleuca customer or you would know how easy it is to perform these tasks on your account.

@MelaMan

It is easy to cancel the membership if whoever signs you up explains the procedure. I was signed up by a friend that was very enthusiastic about the company and its products.

I was briefly enrenrolled but decided it was not for me at this time. I asked her how i could cancel my my membership, but a few days went by and she was busy and could not help. I called customer service a couple of times and they did help me step by step until i resolved my issue.

I probably wont go back to melaleuca but it is of no use to complain about customer service if you are not willing to follow simple directions. This is true of any company and even thou i had my own reasons for quitting i have to say their customer service is not as terrible as some people say.

Most of these complaints are bogus and i have to say downright ridiculous. All you have to do is sign in to your online account and go to a giant tab that says cancel my account.

Best thing to do is report unauthorized activity on your card to the credit card company. They will cancel the existing card and send a new one.

Without a valid card on file melaleuca has nothing to bill. Problem solved.