I ordered mascara is black. After using it, I thought I was to dark.

I called Melaleuca. I told them I thought It was to dark. They sent me a brown/black and I got to keep the black one, they didn't want it back. I have found them to be a great place to purchase my monthly essentials.

Their customer service is outstanding! Many of their products are concentrated. You add a little into a refillable matching label to the concentrate bottle and add water. I sleep better at night knowing that what I'm putting down my drain and into our water sources is safe for not only me, my septic field but the environment as well.

Melaleuca has a luxury beauty line that is absolutely amazing. I've always been very picky and like expensive products. Melaleucas Sei Bella is great! I love the results it's given my skin.

They were Green before Green was Green. 30 Years pretty much. The vitamins are proven and patented. And they work!

Most of us wake up, brush our teeth and wash our hair. It's simply switching stores for the convenience of delivery to your door and delivery is very reasonable. No risk, no sales, no brainer! I ended up loving the products and when that happens you tell your friends.

Just like finding the best set of tires ever. Again, simply switching stores. You get paid for referring others to shop just like you shop.

They have monthly specials too.....I don't see some of those deals at the crap products at my local drug store. Well....that was said from my heart.:)

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Supplement.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments