Vancouver, British Columbia
1.6K views

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!! I returned the products and after 10 day of being received by the company they still told me they did not receive it.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!!

I returned the products and after 10 day of being received by the company they still told me they did not receive it. Now their customer service said can take up to 10 more days to get the money back in my card.

Melaleuca Cons: Canceling membership.

Comments

I returned goods over a month ago and still I am waiting for my refund, this is shocking.

Money back guarantee but you have to wait forever to get your money, you really should not have to wait anymore than 10days.

Pyramid schemes are an illegal fraud. Call the cops!

So if a manufacturing company only gets new customers through the recommendations of current customers it should be against the law??????????????? Sorry if some people are better at getting the "word" out, better than others.

Real people are buying healthier, safer, higher quality products than the "grocery store" brands. Melaleuca shares "it's" profits with "it's customers instead of Wall Street, Madison Avenue, Big Banks, Retail Stores/Distributors and Middlemen ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cry baby. Didn't you understand the preferred customer membership?

I've been a satisfied customer for almost four years and have experienced great service from this company at all levels.

I've had no problem returning items & recieving prompt credit on my account. Good luck.

Jeniffer

Credit card issuers and banks can take up to 10 days to get your refund processed and back into your account. That's not Melaleuca's fault.

#1122088

KEN KLOCKE (KK)

Melaleuca CEO Frank VanderSloot Denies to Lead a MLM Company - "Public Service Matter"

" It is my belief, "Frank VanderSloot's Melaleuca inc., is a illegal pyramid scheme. I'm calling on our federal government for unbiased judicial review and protections, ' Summary of penalties sanctions and terminations actions as well as new consumer protection laws.

(250m)

"Be mindful and careful on who you're pitching what."~KK

Here's what Melaleuca is AS I SEE IT! (RBO™) Recruiting Based Organization

If participants must recruit and buy products to be successful, or if the pay plan’s primary rewards are for building a downline, it should be considered a recruitment-driven MLM, and hence an illegal pyramid scheme. √≡ Melaleuca “NoRecruitNoPay™ √Recruitment-driven MLM – an MLM with a compensation plan that rewards primarily distributors who recruit huge downlines, and is therefore a product-based pyramid scheme.here #iC3 My motivation? (1)Consumer Protection.

(2) Common law. (3)Constitutional law. A Reckoning.

#NoRecruitNoPay™ #FearNoMore™ "The Billion Dollar Question Remains? How Do They Get Away With It?" ~KK #ObamaAdministrationCabinet >~KK© 2015 All Rights Reserved~>

@Anonymous

A pyramid scheme is one that each new business builder can only go as high as his recruiter and the lower level workers do all the work, while the upper levels recieve all the rewards with no work. Melaleuca's business model is fashioned like an insurance or pharmaceutical company. Each worker has the potential to advance beyond anyone who has seniority if do more work.

Pyramid schemes and MLM companies are also different, but Melaleuca is neither of those.

I am sorry that you were misinformed and had such a negative experience with the company.

Melaleuca Reviews