1.1K views

Let me just say that I started off very optimistic about this program. I was told I could get to the point where I didn't have to work a full time job any more and blah blah blah.

My "mentor" said that I had her full support. In the end, my mentor told me not to focus on people who were looking to make extra money or who were in "financial need" (even though the MOM team advertises helping mothers quit their jobs to work from home full time). She told me to concentrate on people who were well off already, people who were ALREADY work at home mothers, and people who were in a good financial situation already (even though supposedly one will NOT spend any extra money a month on products. They say that you simply "switch your stores".

) Oh ya, the MOM team also has a "rule" that they recommend you go by. If you sign someone up that isn't committed to buying the business package which runs for about $200.00 then you should not spend as much time with them training then the person who DID buy the package. I guess it shows them that you are not as committed to the program than they thought you were. Additionally, me "mentor" complained about not understanding some contacts who were african american.

She accused other minority groups of "not cutting it" for the MOM team. Then in the end she didn't have time for me to help me out, even though for 3 months she didn't let mme do one call myself because she was worried I would say the wrong thing. What could I possibly say that was wrong if I were to tell the truth?

Don't get me wrong. The products are good, and if I had the $70 a to buy them (they commit you to buy these, if not you cannot be in the MOM team) then I would do it.

Maybe it was just my "mentor" that made my experience horrible and who cost me a lot of credit card debt by buying these expensive products. (BTW her initials are S.S.

so please be careful in signing with her.) But I really don't recommend this company unless you have 70$ (plus initial set up fee) a month to invest in products and the time.

Comments

10 years ago I was on The MOM team, had a mentor like you, etc. The products are great.

There are various "teams" out there. Or you could just be yourself and sign up people. I cancelled my account probably about 7 years ago due to financial issues. I have just signed back up under a friend of mine who has been just a customer for the last 13 years.

We are going to talk to friends and family and see if we can get some people signed up under us.

BECAUSE it's about the products. Don't give Melaleuca a bad name because of some people who don't even work FOR the company.

First off - I've been using Melaleuca products since 1987 - my father introduced me. It's the best thing he did for me and my family.

The company is well-established, is managed with integrity and above reproach. The products do what they say they do(always follow instructions).You have your choice to just purchase the products or sell them and pursue a business..it's your choice. I would not recommend that MOM thing..sounds fishy to me. It will be what you make it - a business or personal use.

The products are superb and they work and I would defend the company anytime. You could not have a more humble and intelligent and honest man as President than Frank Vandersloot..he is very real and very much a part of the success of Melaleuca and will be for many years.

:grin :) :zzz I love their products!!! Yes they may be a little more expensive but id rather pay for safe ingredients then pay for harmful ones!!!I guess when our moms said you get what you pay for they meant it!

Lets do the math dish washing liquid $5.99 for harmful chemicals or $7.89 for Melaleuca's dishwasher liquid hum....

:x I guess you would just need to be a rocket scientist!!!! :roll

#420506

I think the key to any network marketing company is to brand yourself. The M.O.M Team maybe where you started but you can always find another sponsor.

I have had two bad enrollers from Melaleuca. Once I started making money I decided to switch the enroller and find someone who is supportive to work with. That way they don't end up with your commission. You should contact the Business office and get help from them.

They offer excellent advice from Melaleuca. I started working with staff members there and they have helped me a lot. I recommend you find a new sponsor and work with the Business office.

They give great insight and advice to people that need it. You would be surprised what you can earn with there help.

chronic pancreatitis, severe depression, arthritis, fibromyalgia, allergies, asthma, severe muscle spasms, tooth-aches, common cold, pet health problems, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, IBS, and PCOS - a list of things I have personally witnessed being improved by Melaleuca products. I don't care about the business end, Melaleuca is a great company and the products are undeniably amazing.

If you need proof, talk to someone whose tried it. Including me.

tony4wellness

First of All, the backup order plan from Melaleuca works, if and only if you fail to order your 35 product point commitment does it come into play, this is explained during the presentation and should have been explained by the person who invited you as I do. It is better than Auto Ship Programs with other company out there, wherein the same products each and every month is shipped because all they have to offer is a limited number of products.

With Melaleuca, There are more than 350 consumable products to choose from. So, Auto Ship Program don’t work. As far as the 35 points commitment to get products at wholesale is nothing, just switch stores do your shopping at Melaleuca. I have NOT ordered lesser than 64 points each and every month that I have been with them.

Second, like Amazon, Ebay or any other sites that do business except for companies that issues RMA (electronics), shipping and handling are services rendered or when you return products, you pay. The question is, when you have used up your vitamins for 90 days and decide that they don’t work or didn’t FEEL any improvement or energy, can you return them? With Melaleuca, YES, up to 90 days warranty, no questions asked. Third, I paid $29.- to join Melaleuca for the promise of non-chemical base products and it did make my family healthier with Natural based products, in fact my grandson who had asthma for 6yrs.

was healed just by using their detergent, as per me, for the past 4 yrs, my oncologist or cancer doctor has blood test after blood test done on me because I might have Leukemia or cancer of the blood. And after taking their Vitamins for 4 months, I cried when they told me my white cell count went down to normal to everybody's amazement. Tell me, What price do you put on your HEALTH? Added to that, the revenue sharing program has helped me, I made over 20K last year, just for telling people about products that are GREAT and this all happened for a $29 investment, call me crazy, if you calculate even if you spend $70 or 35 points for a year that's only $840 for a year for products that my family uses yearly, CHEAP, and this is not even part of “cost of doing business”, we came out way ahead.

And even if, I didn’t make money, just with the deduction I had on my schedule C, because I did signed up also to become an Independent Marketing Executive with them and it was worth it. Listen really hard for those don't have any deductions. Value of products was my main concern; addition income was a pleasant surprise". I'm sorry, I have not made my first Million Dollar yet on Melaleuca but I'm already a big big Winner when it comes to good health for my family and myself, that is KING to me!

I welcome any questions about Melaleuca, their products or even the research I have done, which are now a part of me and my family now as a Blessing'.

Call me at 408-771-0296.. God Bless!

Walford, Iowa, United States #340967

Ummm I believe your bad experiences were more because of your enroller. Melaleuca has great products, I've been a member for 9 years.

As far as spending all that money on leads and advertising...if you read Melaleuca's training material...they recommend not going that route. Marketing money is always a risk. And if you buy leads, it's advisable to learn HOW to work them. In the end, it's your choice how you'll build a business.

The fastest way is through your own contacts. We referred a number of people that we knew and a lot of them joined. We also did some marketing and with leads, but we learned how to do it properly first...it's not easy going that route. It is tough work.

But in the end, we were making a steady $700+ check every month even during months that we didn't do anything.

And we were spending a fraction of that on products that we DO use and love. So the blame doesn't fall on the company...just on folks who are not so nice on their enrollees.

I joined Melaleuca in Jan.2003. I was so excited and was loving the products.

I was buying leads and placing online ads all the time. I ended up in debt from this company. I had spent probably $1000 in advertising and buying sales leads. I never once was able to get anyone to sign up and probably made 2000calls.

I had someone place dunde rme that paid me a whopping $2.13 a month..LMAO!!..Eventually they took that person away frm me and I have not had anyone placed under me or signed up by me.I do have some products that I cannot live without(solumel,whitening toothpaste), so I am still with the company 7yrs later. They have so many rules I do not agree with like how you have to advertise under something as The Mom team instaed of being able to direct people to a Melaluca website. Talk about team work,lol...I could not even tell you who my upline is anymore, so no clue who gets commission off of my monthly purchases.

I am awaiting the day something similar ends up in my local store. I am now with The Gourmet Cupboard as an Independent Distributor and absolutely love it,plus I made $85 for about 3 hours of work last night!!..www.regina.thegourmetcupboard.biz

to trevsmom725 Castle Rock, Colorado, United States #935221

The reason you don't know who your "upline" is, is because there is no such thing with Melaleuca. They are not MLMthere are no uplinks, distributors, etc.

You have a support team which is your enroller and their enroller...you are on a team. That team is there to help you. It is listed on your business report or in the business center through your Melaleuca account. You can always call Melaleuca and ask them if you really don't know.

It is sad that you felt the need or your enrolled told you to spend money on leads when the people you love and care about are the ones who need to hear about Melaleuca. I have never spent a dime on leads and I have 65 people in my organization without trying very hard at all. When you are genuine and care about the needs of others, they see and hear that and would naturally want to try the products because they trust you.

If you are not happy with your team, you can cancel your account for 6 months and enroll with someone new who will give you the tools and support that you need to be successful.

Too bad you just didn't get it. I've had a paycheck every month for 23 years from my sucessfull Melaleuca business.

Tretti

Okay so Team mom doesn't sound so nice.Your "team" should be there for you and should be plugging you into weekly calls and networking.When I read here that a D3 didn't even know who her team mate was I was appalled she should know that one of Melaleuca's motto's is " no one gets hurt".

I have been a Marketing Executive with Melaleuca since 4-2010 I actually became a executive before even having the products in my hands that is how much this opportunity impressed me. The one thing I can recommend is be concerned with the relationship and the business part will fall into place. If you are now a ME with no support by all means contact me I will help to empower you all I can weather you are on my team or not because all Melaleuca reps SHOULD be doing the same thing regardless of just trying to make a horrible up-line. Its all about relationships and if that D3 cant keep her people straight she is a horrible leader and I thank god I am not in her line.

Please feel free to reach out to me weather it is for support, guidance, encouragement, advice, questions of any sort or to give Melaleuca a try. Please also be aware that there is a 30 day money back guarantee No risk and NO ONE gets hurt.. Visit my page www.marybradley.net to contact me.

Have a great day!

I been with Mela since April 2010. Never had a problem..

I love the vitamins within 4 days I was no longer fatigued and can run circles around a roomful of 5 year olds..

Roy Podorson hit the nail right on the head. And if you are a ME a support team is VERY important in succeeding.If you want more information or would like to join I would be happy to help you out in anyway I can..

@boyton ---- do you not brush your teeth, wash your clothes, clean your home? THIS IS 'ANYWAY' MONEY!!!! You are going to spend it anyway, it's just making the choice to use better products for the same price, but with the convenience of not dragging the kids to the store & purchasing extra stuff for them!!

@Roy Poderson and Melissa ---- WELL SAID!!!!! 8)

Sorry for any of you who have had problems...... this is a very reputable company.

i just spend 35 minutes in conference with the representative if this company Crystal. but not sure about it, for example if you are looking 4 a job to earn extra income why should i spend on it????, am single mom and buying online is not my thing specially when shipping is twice as much of the product you bought. but she keeps telling me they have an agreement witn UPS only to be charge buy about close to 7 dollar a bix box full of products. sounds ok, but most of the products they never tells is the are approved by FDA??? once again she said yes, but i google some of them and they are not!. well "Pending" and why should i by generic brand. am a fan of Walgreen pharmacy u can find great deals, buy one get one free or many coupons product for a good price, with out paying too much, as many single mom's we have a budget and yes they say u can save and if you forget to order they'll send you from what you order the month before,, simply from your checking acc. did i mentioned mom with a budget cannot afford every month with kids and emergencies it would be like a xtra bill in your agenda.

not fan of getting people to sign in because one time a tried and my friend still complaint when she joined a similar and the product were horrible and the money was gone in her acc. is type chain i get 2 people that refer 2 more, just like that you get 400 check every month??? but think about it, from those 400, - membership fee-60 or sometimes 100 in products and shipping fees how much you have left.???

sorry i don't have the time to be calling friends or posting messages online later they blame me for anything wrong , if they have hobbies and the mom's that don't have anything to do during the day and have time to chat with friends or bore to not do anything maybe, unlesss their hobbies found out who's is been messing with their acc

but overall nothing is free if you want to earn income. crystal 4 kids going to school and owner of her daycare.. sound great but some how is still feels shady.

confuse please someone help to decide

Crystal Wright FROM MEMALEUCA JUST TRIED TO STICK ME WITH A SHIPMENT I NEVER ORDERED AND MY BANK IS TELLING I HAVE TO FILE A POLICE REPORT. CRYSTAL WRIGHT Director III

Crystal@C2Success.info(757) 968-5366

IS HER INFO, AND I AM GOING TO PLASTER HER INFO EVERYWHERE UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK.

I NEVER PLACED ANY ORDER, BUT IT MARKED AS A "BACK UP ORDER". SO IT'S ITEMS THEY PRE-SELECTED.

95% reorder from month to month is one of the many selling points i've heard repeatably. This is very misleading.

you have to consider this is an autoship, customers are required to make monthly purchases. I'd be interested to see some of the melamath. Also i'd be less interested in a documented 95% reorder rate and more interested in documented science that proves melaleuca cures all these ailmets..

(cancer???). someone get me a third party link?

Many distorted comments-with no training-

I spend over $400 in the supermarket a month, I just don't buy the products that Melaleuca makes there-No new spending. Melaleuca products are more cost effective than grocery store/health food/ pharmacy brands and

you save money:example Tub & Tile works better than Lime away and is patented non-toxic-96 oz $5.69 Or 6 bottles of Lime away 96oz. $26.34.No safety caps on any Melaleuca patented cleaning product.

Malaleuca products do not contain any chemicals:formaldehyde, Phenol,lye. phosphates NO safety caps guaranteed for 60 days with empty containers. My arthritis gone in 6 weeks that I had for 10 years,Replenex-a gum problem that I had for 40 years gone in 6 days The toothpaste-asthma from a friends 5 year old gone within 5 months-I had by pass surgery 6 years ago-No drugs since 2005-Their heart health line-I have more energy than some 39 year olds because of Melaleuca Oligo Vitamins that rendered major brands useless(centrum with less than a 10% absorption rate) scientifically proven.Mugged 11 years ago-punched beneath my left eye 6 stitches-No scar within 3 weeks -Mel-Gel. I sit here at 70 years with 20/20 vision-Nutraview a $14 product, prevents macular degeneration, cataracts, vision loss. From Asthma, allergies , M/S, Cholesterol. Cancer, Prostate, fibromyalgia and hundreds more-people like the person who did this complaint above have no clue how cost effective and powerful the Melaleuca products are-that's why a documented 95% reorder rate every month for 25 years-I have been a customer now for over 15 years-and have earned over $1,250 in free products from Melaleuca with their loyalty program.Listen to Dr. Bill Woods.I could write a ton more-

To Melissa -- Comment #1

Please contact me. I'm looking for information on joining but am interested in a GOOD upline.

vjayceev at cableone dot net

I have been with a team tha works with Melaleuca and I love it! Honeslty I shopped at the dollar stores before I joined.

After useing the products I knew this was a good choice on my part. The team I work with is the best!! Always there when I need them!! As far as the business part, you get out what you put in!!

If you think your team will do the work for you or you think you will get rich over night...not the team for you. My first check was rather small, but I know it will be worth it as I keep reaching my goals, I was already a SAHM when I started and by no measns do we try to get people to quit their current job.

Melaleuca is about health and wellness, but also about being debt free! I do feel bad for the people that encounter the people who try to get you in with lies and empty promises, they should not be able to work with Melaleuca, not who they are...

:? :? I have not yet joined....but I am very cautious I simply don't have 60 a month to spend on soaps and vitamins..its simply not more expensive than store brands I dont care what they say. I am eager in trying some of the products though...thinking of signing up this month. Will post again