Meridian, Idaho

they lied to me they said i could make money if i joined them .but they didnt tell me to bring peaple to them.after i gave them money from my visa account. i tryed to peaple to them they wouldnt come.now i lost 30.00 dollars.im sucker i guess what do i do now.where do i turn now.this one lady said to go out and make money bring peaple to this company.and i have to buy thier product online.with what money do i have 0 .im not even working right now.applying for jobs but getting now where.

Comments

Sitting in beefs n there is a guy in flip flops pitching to a non English speaking gentleman with a translator that English isn't any better n will end signing his life away....what a joke, trying to catch his attention to tell him to run

Okay after reading these posts some of you really need a reality check. These products are no better than any other its just hype.

Point in case I am an EX-CUSTOMER for this reason. We did a trial run of several of the products. Testing their counter parts and reading ingrediants they are no better. The cosmetic line Sei Bella is no better than Avon or even Cover girl.

They have the same ingredients listed and even avon has more natural ingrediants in some of the products. The all famous tub and tile cleaner has a harsher smell than the clorox green works does and didn't clean any differently. People are free to choose what they want. But I had a person come up to me in the store and proceed to tell me about Melaleuca and I responded in telling her to do her homework.

Go to the EPA website read up on how many times that had to apply for indorsement. Read up on the fact that it is not on the current list to kill type A influenza as stated on label. I was spending MORE money than what I was spending. Also losing friends because harassment of Melaleuca.

My team leader also told us in "training" that we were to focus on the business not the products, to talk people into the career and value packs going as far as to say she would not work with anyone that didn't get one. Also people look at the political side of things times are tough and this is the prime time to protect your money not give it to people lining the pockets of politians out to take away services that many American's depend on during these hard times. This is no different than those CD companys like Columbia House where you have to buy so much month to save.... I'm still waiting on my savings to show up melaleuca.

I just want people to make informed decisions and do your research.

Don't get suckered into things as I did. I lost 200 dollars because I was unable to return my value pack due to a mistake on my trainers part.

Melaleuca is a consumer direct marketing company. They manufacture their own 350 + products for 25 years.

It is NOT MLM, Scam or anything like that.

You can become direct customer buy any products retail directly from the factory or preferred where you commit to buy[switch]35 points[approx. $65] and you get wholesale prices + $20 monthly free products. You will get better, safer and less expensive products to support your wellness. These are the facts. If you did not know these facts which disclosed to every new customer, please do NOT blame anyone but yourself. If you think knowledge is expensive, try ignorance.

If you wish to become a preferred customer and mentored by our team, please email: drgrant@rogers.com

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D.

www.academyofwellness.com

if you don't buy the products, they shop for you? i don't thinks so.

they have a backup order which YOU created. if you don't order one month they send you products that YOU told they YOU wanted! and whoever told you you would make money by doing nothing lied to you, not melaleuca. if you have a job and did nothing, would they pay you?

no! and neither does melaleuca. you get paid by doing something, not nothing.

bring in new people and get paid. simple as that.

MELALEUCA IS A SCAM! They dont tell you when you sign up that you have to buy a certain amount of product every month, and if you dont, they use your credit card and BUY IT FOR YOU! COMPLETE ***!

You obviously can't spell, so mayabe you didn't read up on the company and what it takes to be successful.

Melaleuca is a great company. Check them out on the BBB.

They have a good rating. There are people who do not know the Melaleuca businessor give them support when they bring them in. The person that filed this complaint can get your money and shipping back. Melaleuca stands behind their products.

Melaleuca's Cutomer Service and Business Development Department is very helpful. I would tell anyone Melaleuca is a great company to be a part of.

i am thinking about starting with this company....any advice?

Pimpstatus22

The product is great my mom is making $25,000 a month... she gotv like 350 people that brought in 50 people each....

its so simple to make money its a joke, sure at first it was hard but once you start showing people the product, they see its not a total scam not onlt that $65 bucks is childs money. anyone can make 65 bucks plus the product sells it self...

LOL YOU WERE SCAMMED? THEY LIED TO YOU?

BOY STUPIDITY RULES THERE! NO ONE LIED TO YOU IF YOU DONT DO THE WORK YOU WONT GET PAID. COMMON SENCE! THIS COMPANY RUNS ON REFERRALS AND IF YOU DONT REFER NO ONE WELL GUESS WHAT YOU DONT GET PAID.

SECONDLY THEY HAVE WHAT IS CALLED A DIRECT CUSTOMER! THAT MEANS YOU ORDER WHEN YOU WANT. THE PREFERRED CUSTOMERS IS WHEN YOU HAVE AGREED ON CONTRACT TO PURCHASE 35 PRODUCT POINTS ($50-60) TO KEEP YOUR PREFFERED PRICE OF 30 TO 40% OFF AND TO GET YOUR $100 IN FREE PRODUCTS TO TRY. NOW HOW SILLY DO YOU SOUND!

DO THE RESEARCH AND READ THE FACTS PEOPLE! AS MUCH TIME AS IT TOOK YOU TO FIND THIS SITE TO COMPLAIN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN REFERRING PEOPLE AND MAKEING MONEY!

Losing money?? This is hilarious!

First off, Melaleuca has exceptional products that are WAY better than any grocery store brands so there is NO WAY you "lost" money because YOU WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE PRODUCTS AT FRED MEYERS ANYWAYS! haha, silly. AND not only does ordering through Melaleuca get you BETTER PRODUCTS it also saves you time and money because you are buying from a wholesale manufacturer that delivers STRAIGHT to your door. And as far as the business aspect of Melaleuca, a.k.a.

revenue-sharing, it is a REAL BUSINESS as Jason said, so by the sound of your comment, it seems as though you thought Melaleuca PROMISED you money automatically, when in fact, they did not. But again, I agree with Jason, I'm sorry that you have not made the money you wanted through Melaleuca and I honestly hope that your financial needs are met, because, as an eighteen year old with only a high-school education would know, it's hard to find respectable work out there!

So best of luck to you all and I hope that you will give Melaleuca a serious look in the future as a store and business! :)

You didn't lose your $30. Melaleuca has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Just call the company within 60 days and you can get all your money back - even if all you have left are the empty bottles. If you want to start a business promoting the products, you've got to understand first and foremost that Melaleua is not a get rich quick scheme. It's a business and just like any business it takes work. The company has decent training if you get in touch with them, but don't think for a second that you've lost anything.

All the best of luck to you finding employment. It's a tough economy for sure.

I was also scammed by this company. I was with them for 5 months.

Made about a total of 25 bucks. But spent alot more than that. SInce you have to place an order every month I was losing money.

It was very hard for me to try to get ladies to join a company that I wasnt making any money myself at. I was relieved when I finally gave up and havent looked back.

What state are you in? I might be able to help you get started.