I have been a Melaleuca customer for 5 years. I signed up in early 2005 in hopes of buildi ng a home based business. I was excited about the opportunity and discovered that I enjoyed using the products. My complaint is in the Business Development Department of the...

Although initially I thought the products were on the pricey side, as I started to really narrow down what I was spending at the store and adding everything up, ordering better products for myself and my family made sense to us and keeps us on a budget. I can tell you we are all spending that in the store and then some, monthly.

I am now building a business and it's taken off pretty quickly but does take time. You have to DO THE WORK. Nobody is going to knock on your door and say HEY! Enroll me! I am mainly doing it alone but have the support there if I need it. The biggest challenge the doubters have to get over is #1: IT'S NOT MLM. research what MLM is and you'll see it's quite different. #2: ITS NOT A SCAM. You are getting GREAT products that are affordable! You have your own online account just like Amazon or anything else, you're given a tracking number and a few days later your box of products that YOU ordered arrive at your door. All you are doing is switching stores.

Lastly, don't be afraid to get out there and do the presentations YOURSELF. When someone else does them for you, they are getting leadership points. If you happen to get any of your friends to buy a Value Pack, and they start building the business, why would you give those leadership points away? Get to know the business and do the presentations yourself. The business model is pretty simple to understand. I hope this helps some of the leery people become a little more educated in becoming a shopper... and I hope that the ladies or gentlemen that want to build the business on this post, see that they CAN DO IT!

If I can do it, YOU can!