Hamilton, Ontario
2K views

June 18th 2014-06-18

Brendan Lynch 71 John Street SouthBelleville,Ontario.K8N 3E430308291

Dear Mr. Vandersloot.

Tonight, I have had the worst shopping experience in my fourteen years of being your customer. I alsohave the record if you are interested?

In my experience, following this. I am being blocked.

This is terrible.

What a way to treat a long term customer.

This is the way to treat a long term customer.

Not acceptable.

Not acceptable, should not be allowed.

fourteen years a customer and this is what they offer.

try again tomorrow. Come on !!!!!!

Yours truly

Brendan Lynch.

Comments

Not hard at all had a customer cancell this week bc of some unforseen events, no problmes at all

It is not hard to cancel your membership. All you have to do is write a letter stating that you wish to cancel and then fax or mail it to the company.

I have helped some people who wished to suspend their membership and it is a very simple process.

Melaleuca is not a scam, it is not a hoax and is a very reputable company. Everyone has a bad experience from time to time, but Melaleuca has always taken care of me and gone above and beyond what most companies would ever consider doing.

Too hard to cancel membership!! DO NOT START MELALEUCA!!!

@Anonymous

You can download the form, fill it out and fax it to the company. Does that sound like its too hard to cancel?

I've been with the company since 2008.

I have people suspend their accounts, become regular customers, and or cancel and they never utter a peep about how hard it was, because they read the directions and did what they said and it was cancelled....just like that! YOU don't follow procedures and would rather BLAME the company for your issue!

you should give more details........too much mystery here