Melaleuca has taken 66 out of my account without any warning even AFTER my account was cancelled!When I called their customer service, they were very rude and did not try to remedy the situation.

I have written the company and I am still waiting for a reply! If the same people that are in charge of this phones and the same people in charge of the email...

I am not looking forward to the response.Also, they supposedly sent out some "back up order" that I didn't even order and once I receive that, I am supposed to send it back stating why I don't want the products and how I want a refund, AND I have to send the products back using my own funds, instead of them keeping the bs that they are sending me--- that I NEVER ordered!!!!!

Reason of review: Poor customer service, not as described, wrongful take of payment... the list goes on.

Comments

They are charging you money after your account was canceled?I doubt it.

If you made out the proper cancellation form and sent it in before the last day of the month, (making sure they'd get it before the first of the next month), they can't send you another backup order. They do have time frames that things have to be done. If you don't observe those , then you are subject to a back up order. Open the box, take the shipper out, turn it over and make the paperwork out , return to sender and check the refund box.

Not a big deal. They don't have rude customer service people. Its not in their blood. The back up order is explained in the presentation and they send it out when you don't order or forget to order in a month.

You are asked three times during the presentation and you have to initial the box , that you understand the back up order and what its for. AND there is also a 90 day feel better guarantee or your money refunded in FULL.

I guess when you were looking at the catalog you failed to see that too, and it is explained in the presentation.Sorry for you loss.

to rltorlai #1464324

You comment on everyone's post...you must work for them!

Also, do not try to tell me "you doubt" they're taking money out of my account. Because guess what??

They did!Instead of spewing your *** on post that don't even concern you, get a life!

I just received my “backup” order and was deducted $125 by melaleuca . Pissed