Staten Island, New York

I have been a customer of Melaleuca for 15-20 yrs. and now that my children are grown no longer need their products.

I have spent 5 months trying to cancel my account with them. I cancelled my charge card to stop them, spoke with numerous representatives (who assured me everything was fine) and sent a number of letters yet they continued to send me packages. They have sent me numerous letters and repeatedly called my home for payment of these packages that had been sent back. I spoke with someone this evening about it again and he informed me that I owe them for the UPS charge for the package I sent back last.

I explained that the account was cancelled months ago, that just weeks ago a representative told me the package was sent by mistake and would I be so kind to send it back. Which I did and I was not asking them for reimbursement of the postage. He then informed me that if I didn't pay for the UPS charge that they would continue to harass me by calling constantly.

Do Not Do Business With This Company!

Comments

Why should that person have to cancel their credit card because a rep can't do their job? Hmmm...doesn't sound honest to me.

What is you peoples deal. First of all if you canceled your credit card they would have no way of charging you.

If you make an order with a card that is expired or over limit it will be declined immediately and you will no recieve your products. Which means you won't not receive a back-up order if you had no payment on file with them. Why do you have to diss a company like this anyway. Some people like the products some don't you will have that with anything.

People have their preferences. Wal-mart is more of an MLM then Melaleuca is. MLM means there is no way for the people you introduce to the products to make more money then you. This is not the case.

If one of your customers chooses to tell more people then you do about the products they will be able to make a whole lot more money then you. At Wal-mart the district manager will always make more then the store manager and the store manager will always make more then the floor associates. How this is fair. Your boss will always make more then you no matter if you work more hours then them or harder then them or not.

Melaleuca pays YOU for the work that YOU do. Why is this a bad thing? The products they sell are products you use everyday.

Why would you stop using them once your children grow up. You still need to wash your own hair and cloths.

You pieces of garbage that call others '***' if they say something bad about your cult should grow up.

Also, if you didn't fail in your attempt at schooling or life pursuits you wouldn't be working for a Pyramid Scheme.

Get a life, get a job and go *** yourself! :grin

YOU DIDNT READ THE CUSTOMER AGGREMENT!!!!

You are ***, all you have to do is fax a letter saying you would like to cancel, give you customer # and thats it. end of story.

I cant stand *** PEOPLE!!!!!

YOU DIDNT READ THE CUSTOMER AGGREMENT!!!!

I cant stand *** PEOPLE!!!!!

You obviously are a liar. I've had a hadfull of cancelations (as we all have) in my orgnaization and they are out as easy as in. People like you are the reason why the world is going down the crapper!!

Any company that requires a cancellation in writing is a scam company right there! There is absolutely no reason they can't cancel an account over the phone. It's just their way to squeeze a little more out of a customer and make them mad.

I WAS WITH THE COMPANY FOR A SHORT WHILE (3 YEARS).

USED THE PRODUCTS ..LOVED THEM..SOLD THEM

I NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT FROM ANYONE I SOLD IT TOO AND WHEN I DECIDED TO END THE SUBSCRIPTION I SUBMITTED IT IN WRITING AND I ALSO CALLED..THEY NEVER GAVE ME A HARD TIME ..I ALSO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE I STARTED AND IN CASE I WANTED TO END IT..

JUST SO I WON'T HAVE A HASSLE...I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ ALL THE INS AND OUTS BEFORE YOU START WITH ANY COMPANY...I STILL USE THE PRODUCTS BECAUSE I LOVE THEM..BECAUSE I LOVE ME AND MY FAMILY

#62015

:p I don't think Melaleuca needs defending but, with an 800 million $ company, what one might want to do is switch to Melaleuca's products, stop breathing in all those caustic chemicals in products that you purchase from your local store (so that you can think more clearly) , and help other people become well and supplement your income at the same time. Don't worry about what's going on at the top.

Just strive to get where you need to go.

They do offer you that. Melaleuca's track record defies all the hoopla hearsay!

this sounds just like any other Marketing company...Amway..Shaklee ect...I liked the product but the under-lying upline was more then I could handle

Listen truth speaker, if you were really a "truth speaker" you would admit that you were up caught in a scam and too ashamed to admit it. You may even have made some money from this program but it was no doubt at the expense of sucking more people into another "waste-of-time" business.

Just get some Jesus and realize you don't have enough truth or courage to list your actual name. There's nothing wrong with being scared, but don't try to cover it up by being rude. I suppose you think NO company in the BBB has failed multiple customers. Grasp reality "Untruth Speaker," this is America, where the Method Of Operation for most businesses is deception at some level.

And, if you work for the company then just clearly say that and we'll all understand your clear ignorant bias for Melaleuca.

either way, just chill out and go buy some stuff at Walmart. That set everything just right.

I was tricked by a Melaleuca representative who basically done the same thing to me. The took my credit card information saying I was going to be charge 1.00 to join and then I had to place an order every month; however what I was not told was that I joined on the 25th of the month and had to make an order by the 30th. So when I had not placed an order they sent me their choice and charged me 80 dollars and I had to cancel my credit card and dispute the charges to get my money back and the next month they tried again and I DID SEND THEM CANCELLATION IN WRITING.

How are you guys going to get so pissed off for her speaking about her complaint? If the company is doing so well, I don't think they need you guys to so POORLY defend them.

If you want to talk about bad upbringing, than you need to call your parents because you suck! How are you going to bad mouth her because her children decided to stop using their products? I don't blame them, it tastes nasty. As a child you are going to brush your teeth and wash your hair with what your parents give you.

As an adult, you have a choice as to what you use. And for the fact that she used the company for 15 years, doesn't mean that she enjoyed it or it was perfect because she hadn't had a complaint, she was not addressing that issue.

Do you want her to go down the line of the whole 15 years and break it down for you. This is one reason why the company is bad mouthed as much as it is, because it has *** representing them like you.

If you have been with them for 15 to 20 years and only have 1 complaint... what would make this so disagreeable that you would write an article dissing a company you bought from for 15 to 20 years.

Melaleuca has been in business since 1984 or 85 and if you've been purchasing from them for that long you know how the company has grown and helped many families. I'm not sure what kind of canceling experience you had but the company in whole couldn't have been bad if you purchased so long from them.

truthspeaker

First off, now that your children are grown, they don't brush their teeth or wash their hair? Interesting.

Nice upbringing. Second, let's try to write in a legible manner. Third, Melaleuca doesn't mail out any shipments without being paid first. So, you're lying right there.

If you so-cancelled your card, then all orders would cease. And, fourth, maybe you didn't read your agreement. Cancellation is to be done IN WRITING. It's not done via phone or via email.

It's done in writing. I'm sorry people like you, who have some personal issue they need to deal with, try to discredit a company who was inducted into the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Hall of Fame.

Melaleuca Reviews