3.0

I have to agree with the lady thats upset with So So many of your products containing SOY.. My personal healthfood store will not allow one Soy infused product in their store ..

so Why would " The Wellness Company?" how i found out was when i purchased food products my stomach acted up.. I cannot eat SOY.. I was shocked when I read the ingredients.. Soy will mess with your Hormones as well and its simply just a Filler product..

i bought also the diamond brite for my dishwasher and i had to use 2 pellets and run it twice.. still my dishes were not clean. Im through. You can not keep fooling people all the time for your gain..

these products are very expensive even with our lousy discount. Its redicilious you have to spend 35 points a month as well.. Thats an average of at least 65 dollars.. I see they came out with no soy products but do these ppl that are buying the soy really know what theyre ingesting?

Suppose you live and learn..but Im done.. Another product thats went downhill is the dog treats for joint health.

They used to be soft and chewey now they are hard and nothing like before.. It appears the quality is going down and the prices are going up as well..

Review about: Melaleuca Dish Cleaning Solution.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments