Minneapolis, Minnesota

SCAM: First I was assurred all I would have to purchase is $50.00 worth of product to stay a member. When I finished with my first minimum order it came to $75.00, not $50.00. I told the salesperson I did not want to continue any dealings with the melaleuca co.. That did not stop the order or the commitment . I called Melaleuca Co. and they told me about available products I could buy on their points system if I joined. The mistake I made was giving my credit card no. before she told me the pricing. Big mistake. I did not join, but she charged the credit card even though I told her I was not interested in joining or any of their products.

Now, because they have my credit card no., I have to go thorough a sophisticated withdrawl of membership or cancel my credit card. They tell me there is a special form that I can't get off the internet even though the management is telling me it's there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

I love these products

To D_Cat55: I really don't think it's necessary to write a comment telling someone they need to see a psychologist because they have a different opinion than yours. Your comments, as with so many "pro-mela's" are so nasty and mean that it makes me wonder exactly who is involved with this company.

Almost all the complaints deal with the same issue, having problems cancelling their accounts, which they have every right to do, it doesn't matter what the reason is. To personally attack someone over a company just boggles my mind.

Live and let live. :)

Dear katpur22. You may need to see a psychologist.

Something is not right in your way of thinking. You're complaining about $25 more in spending, when in fact Melaleuca even gives you $20 extra each month, and helps you save money with superior products??!? You may be a scam yourself, not Melaleuca. Melaleuca is a great company with great products which apparently you don't care to buy.

?!? You are one confused and strange human being, I am sorry to say.

Sad commentary for a very good company. It is sad that people instead of just returning the product, and getting their money back, they choose to sit on their butt.

tony4wellness

Fraud, Scam or whatever people say really doesn’t matter. Or maybe, people don't read the “out clause” or terms and conditions before signing their name on the dotted line. It does not matter. Here are the Facts about Melaleuca, they sold over a BILLION DOLLARS worth of products, and people must like their products, right?

Pyramid systems have been outlawed in the US a long time ago and they don’t sell any products. Melaleuca has over 350 products. We are paid just for referring people to Melaleuca and helping them register and that’s it! No inventory control, no billing, no carrying of products. We are paid on immediate commissions with several tiers of bonuses and handsome residual income, how GREAT is that!

They have paid out over 2.8 Billion in commissions to regular people out there in the past 27 yrs. What is really great about Melaleuca is they genuinely want to HELP. This is Very Rare for a corporate identity. Helping people better their health; getting them out of debt; having a good personal life, so too in preserving our environment, is that a BAD goal to have?

This is more than a business for most of us. You would really have to experience Melaleuca, and when you do, you too would have fallen in love with them just it like the more than 850 thousand families that have joined them. Sorry, but it’s hard to find sad story’s telling lies here. What you will find are people’s experiences in how lives have changed because of Melaleuca.

A Successful Melaleuca breeds successful people and it’s not too late to join us. If you want to succeed and willing to work at it and if you think you are coachable, “We Will Help” because Melaleuca wants us to.

We are just starting; more questions, give me a call, Tony 408-771-0296.

Dear katpur22, sorry you had a bad experience with Melaleuca, but they are not a scam. I have been a customer for almost 10 years and refered many of my friends and family member as customers. Not all have stayed customers but non of them have been had any issues cancelling their account, or getting stuck with things they didn't want.

Sorry to hear that "your" account rep may have miss lead you! :cry

However the Melaleuca company has been excellent to me and my family for 11+ years. I enjoy their products and thankful for them since the kids asthma has STOPPED!!!

It actually sounds like you did not get your "close" account form in my the 25th of the month. If you did then NOTHING would have been charged/shipped to you. They really are not a scam, remember they are with the BBB Hall of Fame and represented on the US Chamber of Commerce!!

:grin

katpur22

THEY ARE JUST SCAMMERS !!!! HATE THIS COMPANY i am sure they will lose a lot of people because i will make sure to warn as many people as i can!!!