1.8K views
Verified Reviewer

Yea I haven’t actually purchased from them, and I’m glad I haven’t! After some research into their products I have found that many MANY of their products contain well known TOXIC ingredients.

They promote themselves as a toxin free “wellness” company but they are far from that. Fragrance or “Parfum” is listed on many products which is a vague phrase the manufacturers can use to hide hundreds of toxic ingredients. If they weren’t toxic, or had nothing to hide- they would list each ingredient separately. They also have a lot of other highly concerning ingredients in their products like dimethicone, parabens, and EDTA.

I could go on and on about these ingredients but I also like to point out the fact that many of their products do not list their ingredients. Could be an oversight but it’s also big red flags that they are trying to hide them to mislead customers. Some of their cleaning products will list 2 ingredients on the label and then say “other ingredients...95.9%” I don’t know about you but when I’m purchasing products I want to know what’s in them. Why are they hiding what ingredients make up almost 96% of their product??!!

That’s most of the product! I would expect much better from a “wellness company” that likes to claim they are non toxic. Many of their cleaning products contain the same exact ingredients as mainstream toxic products except they add melaleuca oil to it! Ok so leave all those toxins in it, add some essential oil now all the sudden it’s safe?

Lol no that doesn’t make it less toxic. This company is a freaking scam! The last thing that irks me is when you see people promoting them. They don’t actually tell you the name of the company at first.

If you love them so much, why won’t you tell me what it’s called so I can look into it? They’ll say oh it’s a shopping club. It’s similar to amazon. Uh no no no.

Just no. Seems like they have a lot to hide!

Preferred solution: Stop claiming your products are non toxic when in fact they contain an alarming amount of toxins. It’s disgusting that you purposely mislead customers who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle for their families. .

Melaleuca Cons: False advertising, Extremely toxic ingredients.

Comments

I just quit the company for aforementioned reasons. The loyalty dollars were not loyal.

They compare them to kohl’s cash.

Kohl’s cash doesn’t make u spend more once u apply your coupon of cash lol. Same toxic crap in mela and at times they don’t just it, I feel like I’ll lose friends I made thru it for cancelling like its some cult.

Melaleuca Reviews