they told me there was no minimum charge rate, which was a lie. THEN they "sent" me two packages which were NEVER received.

THEN refused to cancel my account after the person who signed me up was fired for misleading people into subscriptons (thats what they told me at least) but still never cancelled my account. Lying *** Multi-level marketing is a scam, do any research on this PYRAMID SCHEME and you will see for yourself...

OH. And their products are overpriced and ineffective.

Seriously though, stay away from these scam artists.

Any research into their company will show they are very far from what they claim to be. They make it harder to cancel your membership than the Post Office does to change your address...

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

I didn't like: Unreliable customer service and monitoring, Lies they tell, How i felt entraped, Scam artists.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 11.

Comments

By the way, cancellation is easy. You can do it on line, down load the form and cancel. You can stop payment, you can cancel your membership, you can go from preferred to direct, and you can cancel the whole thing and its easy.

You must be talking about another company , as we don't hire people so we don't fire them either. Then packages that are sent out and not received?

You can track your packages through UPS and if UPS made a mistake, you can call customer service and they will promptly send out another package and UPS will put it in your hand. Kindly look up what multi-level marketing and pyramid schemes are before accusing people of participating in it. NETWORK marketing isn't multilevel nor is it pyramid. Avon is network marketing.

Amway is network marketing, and many others .....multi level is Avon and Amway. Melaleuca is neither. KNOW the difference.

It doesn't matter what you think it is. The fact is, it isn't and can be proven.

to rltorlai #1465938

Do you really believe the lies you tell??? keep telling yourself you're not scamming people but in fact YOU ARE.

You're responses are unprofessional and rude! I will spread the word to everyone I know how terrible this company is.

With the presentation manual, there are NO hidden secrets. EVERYTHING is explained.

You can follow along, and question everything. Even if your presenter does a lousy job explaining it, you can still read the pages yourself. Everything is explained. I understand your disliking the minimum monthly but it works, and it works for you, if you understand it .

Did your presenter say anything about the $100.00 in the learn to earn monthly bucks? Or the Bonus shopping dollars that you can use to pay for your order every month? There is over 360 products the company has, and when people claim they have a problem with the minimum order, they are either not looking at the catalog or don't want to give up shopping at walmart.

We are a family of 2 and we spend a minimum of $100.00 every month. Then again, we're into being as healthy as we can be.