1.2

Unauthorised transactions and poor quality in products, don't join! Tried resolving this issue with customer rep and could not come to any resolution, I won't be recommending this company to anyone every again!

Products are very standard, could probably get better from your local supermarket.

Another pyramid scheme that doesn't provide quality products and clear + concise conditions, there are too many hidden conditions that could not be explained and when questioned are not being answered for by customer service.

I will be cancelling my account, I wanted a simple easy way to shop for quality products and I did not get neither. Very displeased with the time + money that has been wasted with this company and will not be shopping or recommending again.

Review about: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Delivery timeframe.

I didn't like: Misleading sales pitch, Canceling membership, No knowledge of own products, Quality of products, Customer service.

Comments

This company is a bad operator. Poor quality products and I tried to cancel my membership.

It took more than two months to get them to cancel. In the meantime they kept sending me products that I did not order.

They claim they sell safe products. Review the ingredients and you will see the products are not as safe as they claim.