Stevenson Ranch, California

I would not purchase any products from this company. Companies should remain apolitical. The moment they take sides is the moment I choose to support or reject them based on their political affiliations.

No to Melaleuca.

"VanderSloot is one of the loudest of the aggrieved mega-donors, announcing that his family's privacy has been invaded and his health and home products company, Melaleuca, had lost hundreds of customers, and asserting the Obama campaign list and liberal websites have misrepresented his company and political activism."

"He's waged an aggressive response, making a series of appearances on the Fox News Channel in which he called for donations to Romney in protest of the list."

Comments

I had a really horlbire time finding a good nursing bra. For my first two babies I bought a Playtex nursing bra and hated it.

It made me look really frumpy and it was uncomfortable. I ended up wearing one of my regular underwire bras and pulled the strap down when I nursed. Throughout the pregnancy I went from a C to a DD so, for me, I preferred underwire.With my third baby I found a REALLY great bra on eBay. It is an underwire by Wacoal and was half the price.

They come in light pink or blue. I even wore them for several months after I quit nursing because I would forget it was a nursing bra. They are also really well constructed in that the part of the bra close to your body is like a regular cup w/a hole in the middle. The outer piece looks like a regular bra.

It also gave me more of a normal look than the weird look I seemed to get from other nursing bras that I found locally.These are half the price that you would find them for in the store, if you can find them in the stores close to you at all.If you want, or can go with, an underwire these are the best!Oh yeah, for this bra you may want to wait until you start regularly nursing to decide on what size to get.

You may very well get larger. If a store somewhere close by has Wacoal bras then you could go try a similar non-nursing style on to figure out what size to get on eBay.

So what you're saying is you don't buy any commercial products? That's impressive!

Do you really think that Procter & Gamble or WalMart is not donating to both parties? Do you think they are not hiring lobbyists to try and get favorable legislation passed?

Wow... you hit the nail on the head!

I guess some people only shop with-in their own religions and political circle.I wonder if they only buy from their own race?

Hey Scvmadmax ... Have you check out the competitors believes? Target-walmart-costco?

what about the toxins the are putting in the interment? Where do you shop???

Have you thought about thinking a little bigger?

Frank VanderSloot is entitled to his own political and religious beliefs. He and the company,however, have never tried to use their position to influence any of their members personal beliefs in any way at all.

I have been a member for 17 years. I am of a different religion and somewhat different political views, yet I nor anyone else I know of has ever felt any kind of pressure in this area. I suggest you reevaluate your own prejudices.

You obviously disagree with Frank and now are trying to pin an unfair label on him. Remember, this is a free country.