Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
1.4K views
2.3

DEAR MANAGEMENT

OF MELALUECA

I have a complain regarding your staff, Cassandra and Lydia station in Melaleuca Penang. I find that they are not helpful to customers and indeed not suitable to be placed at the front line as they failed to explain company's policy clearly and politely.

My sister went to your Melalueca Penang just to buy shampoo and was told that she needs to have the authorised letter from me as  an account holder. I stay in JB and has never received any letter informing me  to sign the Authorise letter so i called up KL office and Mr Gary gave me a helping hand and allowed my sister to buy in Penang, and i was given an assurance that my sister in Penang would be able to buy  this time round before  I  sign  the authorise letter.Mr Gary also gave my sister a call to inform  her that she can  buy, so she went there the second round but your  staff, Cassandra and Lydia insisted that my sister needs to buy 35points to activate without explaination to my sister .I think  your staff need to attend a course on how to talk to customers. Customer who comes all the way a few times just to get one thing and being turn away in a rude way is a lost to the company as words would be spreaded around regarding the staff and this will cause the people to shun the company for other choice. I hope approapriate action would be taken and thank you.

FROM

TAN OON MENG

Malaysia

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Shampoo.

Comments