I just joined, but I'm canceling.
I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum (proven to be a carrier of carcinogens - unregulated in Canada) and Dimethicone (not extremely harmful, but far from natural and has many negative effects on skin), plus a long list of other ingredients in each of the products I ordered. Even the cleaning products aren't trustworthy. See attached... "Naturally derived water softening agent. Naturally derived enzymes."... Come on!! Opium is naturally derived - doesn't mean it is good for me!! Those aren't "ingredients" - they're a cryptic description of who knows what!!! Peanuts are natural, but deadly to people who have an allergy.
The fact that this company promotes itself as all-natural is baffling. And the fact that people just believe it and promote it without reading labels and doing research is exactly what they want.
I'm especially upset about it because I was very eager to start selling for them! I bought in.. And now I feel duped.
I don't even care that much about all natural... But I care that I was lied to and misled. Their products all have one or two natural ingredients - but they're NOT all-natural.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Melaleuca Renew Lotion
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "To whom this may concern I always buy your shoes love them but 1 and a half months ago I bought a pair of ladies go walk shoes the 1..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."