Lancaster, California
1.7K views
Resolved
2.9

Update by user Jan 29, 2016

As a note to my review. I got good service from a particular staff member yesterday named Ariseli, and she had me email Manager Bonnie and all got resolved.

As you can see the products are very good and I have been using them for a number of years. My account is balanced now, and as time moves forward will most likely continue to use products.

Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2016

Hello, it's no slander. I did not get any product and canceled before my card was debited.

I was only getting a cash credit toward future product. Dealing with their staff to leave me alone and stop calling and emailing me as I reversed the debit, as I did not get any automatic product delivered, and as mentioned called a day before the money was debited off my card, is not a very good service. They are saying a certificate for product can not be reversed.

Yes the products are very good and I like them, but for the reason of attempting to enforce upon me to keep a "certificate for $52.99 for products, makes me go elsewhere for my Vits now. I can not believe the customer service reps do not listen to a word I say.

Reason of review: Like the Products but Customer Service no..

Preferred solution: Stop calling me as I recieved no product just a certificate for $52.99 for future product. I already reversed my debit, as I called you before you billed me & told Melaeuca Rep to not bill me..

Melaleuca Pros: Healthier products.

Melaleuca Cons: Customer service reps.

• hard time