Antioch, Tennessee
2.8K views

Ya know, all I wanted to do was order some of this lotion, but I had such hard time even trying to get some. I tried to open an online account, but these people took me through so much bull, I called the

1-800 number, and they said it would be a couple of weeks before someone would even call me back.

After reading all these negative reviews I'm not sure I even want to order from this company, to *** with them, I'll buy some "Keri" lotion. It's cheaper anyway. Just wanted to buy some lotion.

Why can't they be like all other companies? Order it, pay for it, and recieve it. That's bad business.

Comments

Your best bet is become a Rep yourself and order the product directly from the company. If you're anything like me, everything from Dishwasher detergent to laundry detergent to regular household cleaners bothers my skin and sometimes affects my breathing.

Instead of using Sulfates, Chlorides and Phosphates as surfactants, Melaleuca uses tea tree and citrus oils and other natural ingredients in extremely effective combinations that's safer for your skin, safer for the environment and safer for your family and just as importantly it DOES THE JOB. The best part is that since it's all super concentrated, you'll save money in the long run by switching stores.

You could always simply Google "Melaleuca Renew" to find that one product, but you'll end up paying twice as much as ordering direct.

If you can't find someone locally, email me at Juan At YourGreenChance Dot Com (trying to keep the spam bots away) and I'll go over the whole thing with you online. (We can do a screen sharing session, where you can see my screen and go along with the presentation).

#232047

I'm am trully sorry for your experience and don't understand why you had such a problem but if you email my at reasy1@gmail.com I will be more than happy to help you get your lotion. It truly is a great lotion.

It really does work. If your still interested please fill free to contact me anytime.

#232032

I concur with all that have commented it works miracles. I have seborrheic dermatitis and I've tried everything from prescribed drugs to honey and this is the first time I have had no flaking and irritated skin.

#197356

The past few months my skin on my forehead started to get very dry and flaky. It has spread between my eyes and my cheeks.

I have spent alot of money to try moisturizers and cleansers but nothing has worked...it has gotten worse. I have always had clear skin...no problems. I had a bottle of Renew lotion ... took a chance and applied it to my face.

It worked! I still had a little dryness and flakyness but I cannot believe my skin looked so much better. I don't know if I can use it on my face but what else can I do? It worked!

It's past noon the next day and my skin still looks alot better the the day before. I'm going to stop using the other worthless products and keep on using Renew lotion on my face. The difference it made over night, amazing.

I'm hoping it will be even better with further use...back to my clear skin. I can't wait to start feeling better about my skin again.

Tripletplus2mom

Oops sorry they have removed the Parebans, the correct current as of 6/24/10 ingredient list is:

Deionized Water, glycerine USP, petrolatum USP, distearyldimonium chloride, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, allantoin, Benzyl alcohol, fragrance, meleleuca oil.

Tripletplus2mom

The ingredients in the Renew are as follows:

Water, glycerine, petrolatum, distearyldimonium chloride, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, allantion, methylparaben, fragrance, propylparaben, meleleuca altemifolia oil.

The active ingredient is the Melaleuca Altemifolia oil (Tea Tree Oil), you should be able to get the same benifit from using straight tea trea oil, my local supermarket carries Organic Tea Tree Oil. To get a natural lotion feel maybe put a drop into some Shea Butter or organic lotion, you should get the same benifits.

(Petrolatum is petroleum jelly, made from petroleum. The fragrance is made from petroleum, and propylparaben is a preservative that most natural products are removing because of health effects. )

Hello,

I just became a shopper with melaleuca, not for the lotion but because I have a young child. Please let me know if you are still interested in ordering it.

I will help you in anyway possiable.

Best wishes to you. :)

why was my comment deleted??

I had a sample of this lotion and really loved it. I wanted to order it without having to join a club, so I goggled it.

It is available thru Amazon. It looks like the same stuff...

@alison

You get what you pay for. If you buy from eBay or amazon and not directly from the manufacture. It maybe not what you are thinking it is.

Hi Michelle, please help me order this lotion. Thanks

I had a skin problem that required trips to the GP and dermatologist both of whom prescibed corti-steroid ointments and cream both of which were pretty strong. Both knocked out the condition....temporarily, but it came back after the treatment had stopped.

One of the corti-steroids produced a larger problem an allergic reaction but most likely depressing my immune system. I'd get huge patches of hives and flaky patches of skin daily which had to be controlled by another cream.

I ended up using a "natural" remedy (flax seed oil and fish oil) to build up my immune system. I also used the Renew lotion which my wife ordered from Melaleuca since we had just joined. Up to this point I used Eucerin as a skin lotion, which I still think is far superior to anything that Walmart or any other store sells.

You start to wonder if you will be going through the rest of your life with these problems.

The Renew was amazing. It has taken care all of my skin conditions better than meds or ointments. No corti-steroids or anything needed anymore. Very impressive.

If you have eczema or any hard to treat skin conditions, do yourself a favor an try the Renew for awhile. I can only tell you how it helped me big time.

I joined Melaleuca on 10/30/09 and have Eczema, in less than two weeks my hands have cleared up 99%. I woke up from surgery 8/11/09 with blisters on my hands, and had my first outbreak of Eczema, this is the first time my hands have been almost 100% normal in months.

I had a great experience with the company and joining.

The cleaning products are AMAZING and I have never been so pleased. I clean homes part time and have for many years, even clients have asked what have I done different.

renew is a wonderful lotion and works best if applied after shower or bath i my self have eczema and psorisis and it cleared in two weeks melaleuca said it would also my 9 year old is reaping the benifits.

My Pharmacist give me my first Renew Lotion and I got hooked! It saved me when I was deployed in the Middle East (very hot, dry and dusty). The best thing...I got rid of my dry and cracked heels (now, I have soft feet) and my Pharmacist became my best friend like my own sister.

Well, I hope that by now you are already enjoying and benefiting from the Renew lotion and more of Melaleuca's products and services.

You have to be a Preferred Customer to get that shopping entitlement at the Melaleuca Store...it's like being a member of Sam's Club or Costco, you have to be a member to shop there, but don't have to buy in bulk. At Melaleuca, you have to be refer by someone that's already a Melaleuca Preferred Customer (By Referral Only). And before you get your own shopping account, you need to hear and learn about how Melaleuca do business as a Consumer Direct Marketing first (Registered Trademark of Melaleuca). This orientation takes about 30 minutes where you get to watch 4 short video clips about Melaleuca, Products and Services, Preferred Memberships, and Revenue Sharing (Business Part).

Anyway, if you still need help, let me know, I can help you setting up your wholesale shopping account with Melaleuca, Inc.

I can also vouch for the lotion working on my son's exzema after going through tons of products and over the counter medicines. I have been with the company for a year and basically order stuff for my friends and family instead of going through the hassle to get someon to sign up and then having to have them order 35 points of month. I does become a pain so it is so much easier for me to order the stuff.

Hi there, if you're interested in buying the lotion and becoming a melaleuca shopper i can help you with that. Sorry that you were given the run around, but I will tell you that this cream, and not any others, helped my 3 year old's eczema. Did the person who told you about it help you?