Hamilton, Ontario
1.2K views 18 comments

please be advised that I have NOT ORDERED PRODUCTS for the month of August and I was sent the back up order which I dont really need.The product was never received, however my

account with Scotia Bank has been debited by Can$89.05. I understand that the delivery and handling will not be refunded so I expect the cost of the product to be credited back to my account.Your products are quite alright but the system of "force purchase" is the one I dont like.I tried communicating with your company but it seems everyone there is busy.

Roque Isip Jr.

Review about: Back Up Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $89
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

DJ
Long Beach, California, United States #798592

If you received a back-up order, you can return it and get your money back.

You only get a back-up order if you forget to shop before the end of the month. Melaleuca is promoting a healthy partnership between the manufacturer (Melaleuca) and the customers. Benefits and checks for customers; and profit for Melaleuca.

Sickly
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #775229

Hey you Mela reps that keep saying the back up order is chosen PAY ATTENTION.Listen instead of blowing your smoke as usual.

The complaint is that he DID NOT REICEVE the order but was billed any freaking way. Sheesh. So unprofessional.

Get real people and get off your not organic soapboxes.

Patch
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #772777

It was explained u can change your back up order at any time.I have never spoken to someone that wasn't every bit of courteous and kind.

Don't know who signed u up but it's pretty simple and user friendly!!

Quit Melaleuca

Melaleuca is a *** shoot. How do you know? The second you try to cancel your membership. They make it impossible.

Please note: If you are a Melaleuca rep, you are entitled to your opinion. Others are also entitled to their opinions and their experiences with the company, although maybe different than your own, should still be respected. None of this 'open your ears' garbage.

Customer service is exceptional until you want to suspend the account and cancel. At that point, customer service is difficult, rude and unhelpful. I canceled my account it August, upon which I was directed to confirm through a link to their website. I confirmed as instructed, and received a confirmation page stating that my account was cancelled. The next month, I still received an automatic package because of a 'glitch in the website.' Yet, they were unable to reimburse despite it being their website glitch and nothing on my part.

Costly products. Costly shipping. Impossible to cancel.

This makes the company unreliable and less than reputable.

cd

It is not forced ordering, it is discounted prices for ordering every month. Change your account to "Direct" and pay retail prices and order whatever, whenever you want.

Fremont, California, United States #720852

I almost joined this what now seems to be a scam or monthly fraudulant company that just likes to take whatever advantage monetarry wise from good people and every comment i have read that is geared toward a "satisfied customer" just comes off as being very scripted and absolutely fake as *** and actually sounds quite similar to the the way their little pitch to get u to sign up sounds. so frankly they just for the most part dont sound too legit. Ill keep my money safe in my normal non-meleleuca bank, thank u very much!

to Anonymous Amherst, Ohio, United States #784050

Melaleuca products are very good quality and very safe.Better than anything I can find in the stores.

If you like quality then it's for you but if you don't care what you put in or on your body then I would not recommend this for you.

I have been with Melaleuca for a year and have returned products for a full refund minus the postage and taxes because some of the products didn't work out for me.I have referred people who have later dropped out and that without a hitch.

anonymous
to Anonymous #846531

I take it you shop at Walmart like so many of the positive posters refer to...there are thousands of better products, literally...and for less.

Jomamma
to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #810744

Go for it, if that's your choice.Too bad you're missing better, safer, more economical-to-use products.

YOUR LOSS.It's been good for all our family for YEARS.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #717197

Exactly!The backup order with a bunch of products no one wants, shipping to and fro really adds up.

They are still trying to bill me when I cancelled months before and had a credit on my account.The products are average and there is nothing natural nor organic about them (BUYER BEWARE) as they try to mislead people to believe.