State: Quebec City: Montreal Product: Melaleuca Membership Clear all filters (2 of 136 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Negative Melaleuca experience

I joined in January.I received a back up order in March, because I did not place an order.I returned my box with all the items, minus the packaging because I also included the membership kit for refund.I received a refund of $20 less, because I was charged for shipping (did not know) and they said that the kit was not included. They weighed the box and it did not weigh more than when it was sent. What kind of customer service is this? For a company your size to be holding back on the membership kit. Of course, I did not expect this and do not have any recourse. Bad experience!

I think u tried to scam them... I never ever had any problems with them and everyone I know hasn't had a problem with them.

If u didn't pick what u wanted in ur backup order they send whatever. Maybe if u listen to what was said u would have knew.

dhittychittybangbang

I have been a customer for over four years and have never had a problem with any item being refunded or exchanged. I do know that some people have tried to cheat the company by not sending back the items they say they are sending.

However, the company will weigh each box to make sure it matches up. As in this case the weight did not match up so they new she had not actually included the kit , so there you are.

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat Ms. Anonymous!!

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Melaleuca Membership
Loss
Don't get me wrong - I LOVE many of the Melaluca products -not all. I had to cancel my membership because I just couldn't keep up with the mandatory monthly purchase of whatever number of points it was approx $ value $75+tx CAD. I would ask my family and...
#208883

I use to order products from Mela, I love thre products, but hate to have to order 35 points per month. I usually get an over stock of one item, or the other.

Love all there products, but can only afford a few items.

After cancelling it is hard to live without them. Seems I am stuck between a rock and a hard way to go.

View more comments