9.9K views 59 comments

We love this product but want to stay as a preferred customer, as not interested in building a business but joined to support our daughter in building her Melaleuca business .We are both on a disability pension and finding it hard to find $100 dollars a month on an order.

As there is only 2 of us our products last a while.if we were able to order on as needed basis, which maybe a smaller order each month, it would suit our budget better.

Don't want to stop buying this product .Is there anyone else in the same position.

Review about: Melaleuca Business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #1319159

if you want some products let me know i dont mind doing it to help you out.

Saint Charles, Illinois, United States #1267875

Why do you find some friends that may want to order some products and just charge them your price plus the shipping.I'm doing that with a friend.

It seems to work.

Just a suggestion.Good luck

I agree I love their products. But always need them evry month and can't afford the monthly payment either.

What 2 do

Palm Bay, Florida, United States #1242767

I was a preferred customer in the past.Are you still a member?

I am wanting to order some things. I would have welcomed someone to order part of mine so I understand what you mean about the required order.

If you are still in it email me .dwcollector@gmail.com

Kumar Advisory Group
Farmington, Michigan, United States #1240215

You can call Melaleuca and tell them that you want to change your membership to being a direct customer. There is no minimum point purchase at that level but the products will not be discounted.

Yes,I am also on Disability. Love the products,but money is tight.

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1226007

I could just shop at a local natural market and not be obligated every month or pay shipping for the same quality products.

Smart
Lewes, Delaware, United States #1226003

Ya, I agree the prices and points system is kidda unsettling. I don't think that you really need all that much. It last awhile and the variety isn't fit for that kind of demand.

Anon

I've been in Melaleuca 2 times. I like the products but am on Social Security/Disability also and can't afford to commit to over $60 a month...especially when you can't use the products up in a month when living by yourself.

I stopped being a preferred customer a few months ago...I was only signed up for 3-5 months or so. There was no contact from my upline once I signed up nor from corporate after I quit except corporate did say they were sorry I was resigning.

If you really think about it!

You are really not spend any new money.

Instead of buying your products for a brink and mortar store for example: Walmart, Wall-greens, or CVS your are buying the same products online store.

This alone will save you gas.

What you are doing is buying better quality of products and that is 4x to 6x concentrated which in the long run will save you a lot of money.