Mcarthur, California
1.4K views
2.0

I love the product was with Melaleuca for 6 years, and am sad that I am canceling my membership, because life happened and now I use a prepaid debit card, which is great for them to take all these fees out of but not as the card on file, I have chosen not to go into debt with a credit card, and have no desire to pay the banks exorbitant fees for holding my money. I will not pay more for the product because I use a prepaid debit card. It's to bad that they have excellent product but bad policies

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Poor policies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Melaleucas policies

Comments

No matter where you go thier is always a fee for using a pre paid debit card. That's how they make thier money. If you go to a bank you can open a checking account for 100 dollars and get a free debit card.

Why did she keep ordering if she didn't have the money to pay for it?

@Geo

I have had the money on my prepaid card, but they wouldn't accept it for orders just to deduct monthly renewal fees. For orders they want a checking account or major credit card and I personally want neither of those, everyone else I do business with have no problem with my prepaid debit card.