Dallas, Texas
5.9K views

I was told Melaleuca products were all natural and they only used best ingredients etc. So I bought into it without researching first.

Shame on me! Anyway, I bought there protein powder drink and had an allergic reaction only to find out it was loaded with "Maltitol" (a product used to kill weeds), then I tried the mascara and I eyes watered horribly. Oh I had suffered from a yeast infection shortly after starting the vitality 4 vitamins, this went on for 6 months and multiple visits to the doctor only to find out it was caused from the vitamins apparently they are loaded with Yeast. They Don't Have a Money Back Guarantee!

They will only take back items that have Not been opened. So the protein drink that I made one shake with and the mascara that I only used once, they would Not take back, furthermore, if you have items you haven't opened and want to take back, they will Not give you a shipping label and you have to pay to have it shipped back and they will Not give you a refund unless You write in All Caps... Give me a refund. Oh did I mention you pay have to pay for shipping with each order No Matter How much you Order.

So by the time you pay shipping to get the item and pay shipping to send it back you have paid for the item. This company is a joke and I am so glad I am Not using there *** Synthetic products that they claim to be all Natural. It is also very difficult to cancel your account with them. I literally had to cancel my credit card and order a new one, to stop the direct shipping of these horrible products and all the charges over the phone.

You can't cancel over the phone, you can't cancel with an email, your only option is to dig thru there website for a special form, print it off, fill it out and either fax it back or mail it back to them. Beware of this Scam!

If people are happy with these products maybe they better look at the ingredients because they are Not all Natural! And many of the ingredients they use cause cancer!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Vitamins.

Comments

Yo... I was just surfing through to research Melaleuca and found this blog.

After reading everyones comments on backing up this company, I'm joining it. Lol.

@Dee

I think the person that wrote the review was just trying to get something for free by writing that review. Maybe, as it is very apparent from their review, when you act like an *** you get treated like an *** I am one of those people that can’t stand MLM’s and sign up your friends type businesses but even I signed up for melaleuca because I absolutely love their products. Ps I’ve never signed up a single person and probably won’t unless someone asks.

I just checked the product labels of both kinds of protein shakes, and did not see maltitol.

As for canceling, yes, to totally cancel you have to print off a paper, sign, and send or fax it in.

Big deal or scam? Oh man, get a life. You can even call the company and they put it on hold until the paperwork is processed. No big deal.

As for no guarantee, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Just last night I called for a customer who ordered something over 100 days ago. Since the full refund is not available after 90 days, they gave her a full credit onto her account! The product was used, gone, so there was nothing to return or proof!! I have NEVER in 24 YEARS had them not back up a product with just a phone call.

Perhaps this person took that attitude with these very nice people who bend over backwards with customer service. Or, perhaps he works for a competing company.

I have a question?

Does your shake mix have a supplement label or a food label (nutrition)?

All you've written is slander because melaleuca does have a money back guarantee open or unopened. And anyone can cancel anytime no questions asked.

I was a customer for two years, left and came back.

I regret leaving thinking I would be fine without it. These products are fantastic and I'm now a customer again because they are superior to store brands.

I have had positive results with Melaleuca cleaning products and beauty products (love the shampoo & won;t use anything else). I am not a "sales person", just an occasional buyer.

I have found this company to be no worse than any other company of same type and in fact they have been very good.

One 2 occasions, product came that had been damaged in shipping - it was replaced without question and the damaged product did not have to be sent back. Sorry this lady had such a bad experience.

Sorry some of you drones are in it to sell these products because you want a quick rich scheme. Most of you bought into it and now are trying to recover your loses.

Get real this is just a GNC type product scheme.

My dumb family members bought into it but really are just overpriced items. The top man is getting richer.

We eat vinegar and it kills weeds.

Yeast is in everything girl. Dont blame the company for your poor vaginal hygiene.

Yet you have problems first with other products and you kept taking the vitamins for 6 months? Yeah, you sound like great reliable source.

As a chemist, all I can say is the only similarly between Malitol and Maltodextrin(which is in the GC Control product)is that they both are derived from corn. There are not close to being the same product.

Maltodextrin is a polymer type compound of 2 to 20 units. Malitol is a single chemical compound.

Look them up! Know the facts before you blame something that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Dar JasminSheree:

You are absolutesly right. You have every right to not like the products.

What you dont have a right to is to insult people. Maybe people would respect your opinions more if they werent so degrading or offensive like this one and other posts you have made.

For those of you that think there is malitol in the protein drink you might want to learn how to read.No where does it say that. What you read is maltodextrin fiber.Learn to read before you post something that is not true.You all are just butt hurt because "YOU" were not responsible enough to take the necessary steps to cancel your membership the right way.

So now you try to blast a great company. Get a clue!!

The products contain vegetable derived ingredients I would like to know which protein drink you got your info from. It sure wasn't Melaleuca. I would rather spend my money buying their products than the store bought that has rat poison or formeldahyde You people just like to slam companies because you are mad for some reason or another.

I had no problem cancelling my Melaleuca account, as a matter of fact my customer agreement form that I received when I joined Melaleuca as a preferred customer had the necessary form on the back of it for just that purpose, before the 25th of the month, all I had to do was fill in the appropriate information sign it and mail or fax it to the specified address and my account was cancelled, no muss no fuss, I simply cancelled because of a cash crunch I was having not because I was unhappy with their products, and a year later I signed up again as a preferred customer.

I also had a couple of products on two different occasions that I needed to return, and I was met with excellent customer service in the course of my inquiry, I received total customer satisfaction on both occasions and am a happy Melaleuca customer again since Jan 2012. I would recommend Melaleuca products to anyone that is interested in a healthy lifestyle.

i just looked up maltitol and it says that is a "sugar alcohol (a polyol) used as a sugar substitute. It has 75-90% of the sweetness of sucrose (table sugar) and nearly identical properties, except for browning. It is used to replace table sugar because it has fewer calories, does not promote tooth decay, and has a somewhat lesser effect on blood glucose"

and yes it used in *** killers but as a safer alternative to the environment.

well just wanted to clear that up.

wow wow wow me gustaria que investigaras de esa manera los ingredientes de los productos que compras en el super mercado y me digas si dejarias de usarlos

We are not zombies, we just know how to read and write, I too have gotten 2 products over the years that were not to my liking and I had no problem getting another product in exchange, or credit to my account. Look at the numbers and they speak for themselves, there are not very many people that cannot follow the steps to cancel or get credit for a product they are unhappy with.

Some pele just male their lives difficult.

A good outlook and pleasant attitude goes a long way in life. Enjoy your day!

@Eileen

You should probably learn how to spell or at least type before you start criticizing people. Obviously you don't know how to write.

Some pele just male their lives difficult.

A good outlook and pleasant attitude goes a long way in life. Enjoy your day!

Jasminsheree

Why do you Melaleuca zombies feel the need to push your political agendas on people that do not feel the same way you trolls do? I tried the products, felt they weren't for me and now I just want my money back.

So because I did not like Mela's products I'm the one in the wrong?? Everyone is different and not everyone can be perfect like all you Mela trolls.