1.8K views
2.8

I was excited when a friend introduced me to melaleuca- we only purchase the safest, healthiest, most effective holistic/homeopathic, organic, fair trade, all natural brands that list all of their ingredients on the label. So I was excited to hear that melaleuca may be a good fit for us.

I was disappointed when I made my first order and the products were more expensive than products I normally purchase in local retail shops, and with the shipping fee (which is much higher than typical shipping fees) it was a significant price increase. Then when I received the products there were 2 items that did not have ingredients on them- anyone who is familiar with the crooked labeling laws in the US knows that if you have to call a company to discover the ingredients- chances are they are not the accurate ingredients. The brands I trust place the ingredients ok the label because they are proud of them. However, I wanted this to work because I wanted healthy, safe products with the added perk of making money through melaleuca.

Then, my second month I tried the loyalty learning program - I was sad to see that while I had earned dollars- I still had to spend my monthly minimum- so I really wasn't saving any money :(. The last month I had my membership i was upset to again have to call to inquire about ingredients, and then I wanted to return a product and the offered me to exchange - but I had to pay the shipping for the new product - had I purchased something at natural grocers I wasn't satisfied with - I wouldn't have to pay an additional fee to get a better product. I saw the kids powder supplement has soy and artificial ingredients!!!

That was my last lesson- I can't trust a company that says they are the healthiest safest company around - yet they only have their staff and scientists test their products - so how do we really know they are safe when the people testing them are paid to do so?!?!?! Companies that want honest answers will conduct several studies among several different groups in order to ensure safety and quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sorry you feel that way, because they are a licensed pharma company and go on day by day, helping people with many health issues....where big pharma and their products fail, Melaleuca products come forth and help to the point where people can get off their medications because their numbers are normal, they have more energy and their children are healthy not to mention all the poisons in your house holds that Melaleuca has changed into totally green products with no locking caps on because you don't need to have the poison control number around or a bottle of epicac syrup because nothing is poisonous to begin with. There are sticklers like you out there that seize upon an ingredient and CRAB about it....but tell me where on this earth can you call product development and talk to the scientists about the make up and why they put it in there in the first place?

Wait ... there's more!MELALEUCA HEALTH CLAIMS DATABASEA TINA.org investigation has revealed that MLM supplements and products are being recommended for a multitude of maladies without appropriate substantiation.

Here is a sampling of TINA.orgs findings for this company. Read more about TINA.orgs investigation of illegal health claims here. This company was notified of TINA.orgs findings and, on January 20, 2017, sent TINA.org a response.https://www.truthinadvertising.org/melaleuca-health-claims-database/22 Cosmetics Companies File for Trade Secret Status to Skirt Toxins LawTwenty-two companies have requested trade secret status to avoid telling the public about toxic chemicals found in nearly 1,500 cosmetic products included in the new California Safe Cosmetics Program Database.

The database was released earlier this month as part of the states Safe Cosmetics Act, which requires companies to report ingredients in their cosmetic products that are considered carcinogens or reproductive toxins under Proposition 65.https://www.ecowatch.com/22-cosmetics-companies-file-for-trade-secret-status-to-skirt-toxins-la-1881858579.htmlThink Before You Drink! (TBYD) #ConsumerProtectionDuty (CPD) #Veteran

Melaleuca Reviews