1.1K views
Verified Reviewer

I started a membership with Melaleuca back in 03/2020. On 6/24/2020 I called to cancel the membership.

The lady I spoke to advised that they canceled the membership. I get a text on 7/8/2020 indicating I needed to contact Melaleuca to avoid a $10 late payment. I signed onto the website and saw my membership was not canceled and that they had a pending order that needed me to update the payment account. I called the Melaleuca advised them I canceled.

The lady I spoke to indicated it was not canceled. I advised they need to have a manager review the call and confirm that the lady had advised it was canceled. The lady then advised their policy was to write a letter to cancel. I advised her to cancel the order in processing that it will not go through on my credit card.

As requested I emailed the letter with my signature on 7/8 to cancel membership. I then get charged on 7/10 my debit card which my card I used initially when started with Melaleuca but I replaced it with my credit card. All of a sudden the order that was processing because it was not charged is shipped on 7/10 after I canceled. I then contacted Melaleuca and the gentlemen I spoke to said it was still not canceled and the order was sent out today and on its way.

This company is really committing fraud to keep my debit card that I asked to be removed and replaced with my credit card. I initially stopped the membership because I could no longer afford the monthly costs to keep membership because of the shortage in income due to COVID-19 the company has no empathy nor are they honest. They are scandalous. I started to support a friend I did like the products but as I said could no longer keep up with the membership monthly requirement.

So I canceled. I had planned on getting back started once income is better. But now I regret I have ever did business with them. They charged my debit card which I removed and replaced with CC.

I also advised on 7/8 that needed to cancel the order because I had already advised my cc that I no longer authorize them to use my card. So they fraudulently reinstated my debit card and used it to process the order.

User's recommendation: BEWARE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Comments