2.2

I got an email from melaleuca stating that your card was declined.Then it stated in the email that no worries we went ahead and processed your order and it has shipped.

Now I have $200 in product being shipped to my house. I called customer service. I stated i am refusing postal delivery. The lady told me I cant do this and i must pay the return shipping fee to a place in Tennessee.

However she did send me a link to cancel my membership.After i filled out the form I was informed I cant cancel my membership till i pay the remaining balance and to top it off I have to print out a cancellation form and i must have it sent to a processing center witch will take 30 days 2 process meaning another order will process and ship there for it makes it impossible to cancel membership.

Review about: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

my name is Linda Schacht I am still getting money taken out of my checking account even after all the years I have not been with your company.I did have my bank put a block to keep you from withdrawing from my account.

each time I do this it cost me $50. I would like it to stop. I have not received your products nor do I want it. Please stop this or I will contact better business.

my e-mail is lynnschacht@yahoo.com.please let me know what can be done to stop this.

to Anonymous #1379268

If you aren't with the company, and haven't been with the company and aren't getting products from the company then you shouldn't be getting charged monthly either.I doubt very much if melaleuca is taking money out of your account for nothing.

I DOUBT IT.PROVE IT!!