Amarillo, Texas
2K views

So I signed up for melaleuca the products were GREAT but WAY OVERRATED. No one wanted to sign under me because they were too expensive and you had to have a checking account.

I soon found out WHY no one to sign under me with a checking account. my husband had gotten sick and was off without pay for 2 weeks. i called melaleuca to explain my situation, and basically with saying the actually words they told me they didn't care about my family situation and didn't give a *** or concern about the situation. my backup order was coming regardless.

so I find a cancel order form in my back office and fill it out and email it back to them. 3 days later I received my package and refuse it. no one ever said you are responsible for the return shipping. and *** I ALREADY PAID FOR SHIPPING AND ASKED FOR IT NOT TO BE SENT TO ME.

AND IT WAS ANYWAY... your fault for sending me something I could not afford, then i was told to resend my email 3x in addition to getting 11 overdraft fees on my account and not one of them were returned.. I called 7x to ask them to stop charging my account and refund my money and that NEVER happened. so I finally get on the phone with a "supervisor" who had some sense and go it straightened out.

SO I THOUGHT. I figure if i cancel my membership that means I have cancelled everything right??? WRONG!! apparently i had a mymelaleuca that was not canceled and I was charged 9.95 for april.

so I call customer service and told them what happened. ANY DECENT COMPANY ( I FORGOT THEY WEREN'T DECENT FROM THE PREVIOUS ISSUE I HAD) WOULD REFUND MY 9.95 BECAUSE I DID N'T USE THE SITE AND WASN'T EVEN A CUSTOMER.

WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I DO NOT WANT BE WITH YOUR OVERRATED RIDICULOUS MONEY HUNGRY COMPANY.... NEVER EVER WILL, I REFER TELL ANYONE ABOUT OR EVEN WISH TO HEAR THAT *** NAME OR COMPANY AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

I love Melaleuca and the products are amazing! You failed to cancel before the end of the month.

Your inability to follow through is not the companies fault. People are allways so quike to blam others for their own inadequate ability to handle their own business.

The bottom line is, Melaleuca works. The products ARE good, have value and you save money from shopping at any store.

I guess shopping at Walmart is the answer for most americans, where you are paying for shipping in the retail price anyway. Too bad! Most of these idiotic reviews I've read, are coming from people who are uneducated or extremely stubborn in understanding Melaleuca's policies and procedures.

Get the knowledge and understand what Melaleuca is, before you go spewing off nonsense and idiotic statements, that just makes you sound even dumber. Give Melaleuca a try and honestly learn about the company and their products.

Those overated products SAVED MY LIFE....when nothing else would work. AND unless you are using Dial bar soap to do you laundry....

nothing beats MELAPOWER for cost PER LOAD....not per package. Obviously someone saw you as a person with brains.....their mistake!

hahahahahha this is pathetic. Really. I'm sorry you can't afford $9.95

@Satan

You are a ***.

I had a same experience.I don't like their pyramide selling method either.

Now, I'm free from that bound of money. I found wonderful natural products which you can buy freely with less money and obligations.

sincerely

@cora

Oh there's all kinds of CHEAP products out on the market...all natural.... and no obligations and yadayadayada....you can find any company and use any EXCUSE...to give up the best there is, the best there was, the best that will ever be.

You don't even know what a pyramid method is. But that's OKAY..... you get what you pay for, and in your case, cheaper money outlay, equals cheaper quality!!! Oh by the way, does that other all natural products company guarantee them or your $$$$back?

Not credit towards something else. Can you take a tax deduction for shopping with them? Can you build bonus shopping dollars and shop for free? How about get a 7% check each month?

You gave up a lot! Enjoy your cheap products!

@cora

And you are buying products a hundred times better and supporting your local economy. I work in the natural products industry and we have a good chuckle about these types of companies, but we don't chuckle about how they rip people off.