Chaparral, New Mexico
5.0

Hello everyone! I have been shopping with Melaleuca for almost 2 years and love it.

I have always received great customer service and very friendly and promptly too I might add! The products are exceptional and better than any I've found in the stores. They are affordable and better for the environment. I have no complaints with any of the products I've tried.

The vitamins and supplements are exactly like they claim and you can do your own research because all ingredients are listed for you. Plus, if you are not satisfied you can return for a full refund or replacement. For the people who are unhappy with the customer agreement, it is usually their own fault for not tending to business and taking the time to learn. Everything was clearly explained to me and I knew exactly what I was getting into.

The backup order is a helpful tool when used correctly. I order each month and have never received the backup order, but I took the time to customize it in case I do need it one month. We shop every month anyway for our daily needs, this is just an easier, more efficient way to do it. The cancellation policy is very clear and if you follow the directions you can be cancelled in one day!

I've helped a few people do it! I have enrolled many and most are very happy-- but I tend to business and help them learn to be informed shoppers. This is a shopping club plain and simple, but with so much more to offer. Melaleuca is a wellness company and their goals are about enhancing lives and helping people with health, fitness and financial goals.

I will never shop anywhere else for the items I can get through Melaleuca.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Melaleuca Pros: Honest and ethical, Cleaning products, Personal care products, Revenue sharing, Good for the environment.

• Great customer care