2.4K views

My daughter recently encouraged me to try some Melaleuca products as she had opened an account with them. I understood that they were made with natural ingredients, etc, etc, so I bought the shampoo and conditioner and a 'lavender scented' home cleaning pack.

I prefer, and only use, essential oils in my home - no synthetic fragrances - and was expecting an essential oil scent at least. Much to my chagrin, the fragrance in the laundry products is awful and smells synthetic, actually its the same fragrance the regular store brands use. And it smells nothing like lavender. I gave the shampoo and conditioner an honest go, using them a few times.

Like the cleaning products, they look, smell and act exactly like cheap drugstore brands. I returned them to my daughter. This company's compensation and marketing plans may be above being called a 'scam', but their products have been falsely represented.

They claim to use 'only the best ingredients' but if they are using synthetic fragrances, I have to question the integrity of the rest of the product. To me, these products seem to be of poor quality and I wouldn't recommend them.

Review about: Melaleuca Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

He guys - I have been using the Melaleuca Original Shampoo for years. I display eczema and psoriasis (makes dandruff look mild) if I use anything else.I am not a rep, I would rather buy something a lot cheaper than $2 a quart , but In haven;et found anything else that works to keep my scalp quiet and refreshed and "normal" looking.Also use Apricot Scrub (Walmart skin care item) which costs about $2 a tube.

Applied after shampoo lathered, an inch or so strip and vigorously rub my scalp for 2-3 minutes. In two years, I regrew the hair on my fairly bald head. No it is not as thick as years ago, but it is plentiful and not a comb-over and feels great.A hair pro told me about that, I did not believe it. She said to use it two years before deciding and she was right.

It slowly clears the "wax buildup" from hair follicles in scalp pores and keeps em clean. So $52 a quart and $2 a tube was way cheaper than hair implants, right?

I really like you! You said a mouthful & I'm glad to know someone else feels the way I do regarding Melaleuca.

Scam is an understatement! I wish everyone would just file a compliant with The BBB. Melaleuca has to be stopped.

QUESTION: Did you notice the Rep with the FAKE Check Stub, claiming to be paid over $6000 a month from Melaleuca? Disgraceful.

kenklocke
Henderson, Nevada, United States #1353115

Wow... very impressive, moving ~words.

You nailed it.