5.0

I have been with Melaleuca for 3 months now, actually came back to this company for the second time. I left because I thought I could find the same quality out in the marketplace but I did not.

The ordering is fast, delivery to my door. Canceled the first time with NO problem, customer service was excellent at assisting with this. This company is framed out of families needing a cleaner house and products that are safer for their families.

My advice would be to not post a bad comment until you let them help you first like I did before an order is headed your way without your knowledge. Melaleuca would like their customers to purchase a minimum of 35 points a month to enjoy their lower prices, not everyone is a preferred customer with no obligation monthly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

a little dubious when a review says the same quality couldn't be found in the 'marketplace' ... these are really good products but I have not seen them constantly or consistently placed above or within other products in the same categories

Melaleuca Reviews