1.1K views
5.0

Naywayers are idiots. The products are expensive because most are HIGHLY concentrated.

I am not a member of Melalueca but I was for years and I NEVER had an issue. Now that I have a better job I will probably be getting signed up again. Best products out there and NON-TOXIC, and DONT TEST ON ANIMALS. I'll be happy to return and start getting into it again.

I have missed their products so much. A A AA A A AAA A AA A AA A AAA A A AA AA A A A AAA AA A AA AA A AAAA

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Hi glenng2014!

You need to connect with an independent marketing executive in your area. I can help point your in the right direction if needed.

You may text me at 317-677-4593.

I'd be happy to help. :)

I would be very happy to have such a great customer join my Melaleuca team. If you email me at teamunderdahl@gmail.com I would love to talk one on one and possibly get you signed up again. If not through me still feel free to contact me if you ever want to grow your own Melaleuca business and I would be glad to help.

#882002

Melaleuca products are fantastic! If you are looking to start up with Melaleuca again I would be happy to get you started. Send an email to m_durand21@hotmail.com:)

If your initial sponsor is no longer in the business, I would be happy to have you as a customer/member. Contact me at asbwilkinson@yahoo.com

I am happy to help you become a customer again. Please e-mail me @ annettemoore@yahoo.com today, October 2, 2014.

Let's use great wellness products to help us live a healthier life !!!

misscus
#882011
@Annette

This cracks me up! 3 of you sending this person an email address!

Just to get them started again? How noble of you all.

@misscus

Hopefully the person who mentioned they would be willing to join again has someone in their area to work with. So reaching out to help is considered a scam tactic? Wow, then to quote the Smashing Pumpkins "The world is a vampire"...