1.2K views

It took me 20 minutes just to find a price list and it was only because I went into google and typed "Melaleuca Canadian Price List". After seeing that preferred customers get a discount I went searching for some information or even a sign up sheet and only got a far away picture of it.

Ridiculous. If you've got a website these are the kinds of things people are looking for! I would have liked to e-mail them about this and ask for a price list but they don't even give you an e-mail to contact them on! I mean....really?

So I call the 1 - 800 number provided (how reassuring...) and not even the man who was on the other end of the line knew a single thing about memberships other than the price of it.

I read two reviews here... one saying you shouldn't judge a company based on a bad experience from a lousy employee and although I couldn't agree more but sometimes when things happen so many times it's not just a coincidence... I think the staff are simply poorly trained. The other review I read was a lady saying that she works with them and they're great and people who complain are usually misinformed....I COULDN'T AGREE MORE.

I would LOVE some proper and useful information right now! If someone who works for this company is reading this can you PLEASE tell your supervisor that their consumers are not psychic and shouldn't have to hunt you down for some simple information...and in case they do need to hunt you down can you PLEASE make yourself accessible?!? That is if you even have a supervisor...or even manager for that matter.

Seems like no one is running this business except for the people giving referrals. I mean what kind of company makes it so it SO DIFFICULT to make contact!?!?

Comments

If you want information please feel free to contact me. I will

Help you the best that I can.

1(707) 200-3648

Leave your message

Most likely I will respond after 5 pm.

i can help anyone with any melaleuca concerns

I work with Melaleuca and I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard time so far. I would love to give you an overview of the company to see if its something that makes sense to you.

I don't want to give you my contact information on the internet but you can go to an ad that I just posted and email me through that. http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/kid/4622064132.html (8/16/14)

I'll do my best to answer any questions that you may have, if I can't I've always had success with calling into Melaleuca myself and would be happy to share the experience with you first hand.

US395

Hello,

I'm sorry you had problems finding out about being a preferred member. Please feel free to contact me at info@wealthinwellness.biz and I'll be happy to help you.