4.9

I have been using Melaleuca products for over 19 years and I do not have a single complaint about the company, the products or their integrity. My family was going to put me in assisted living until I started taking Melaleuca vitamins.

Their products are environmentally safe, more effective and less expensive. If you are not happy with a product, you get your money back. If you are not happy being a wholesale member, you can quit anytime and can even get your $19 membership fee back. You don't sell products or stock them.

It is not a multi-level company.

I have never met anyone who doesn't love the products and the company. I believe negative reviews are probably by people in competing companies as I have had incredible customer service every month, every year, always.

Comments

#1572018

Shipping and Handling is outrageously exlensive

Awe, you must have members that joined thru you so u get $ or free product.... some products are good but no company should require u to order EVERY month. Not everyone can afford it.

Shouldnt have to pay for shipping considering so many companies ship for free or after u purchase a certain amount. Melaleuca would have more customers if auto ships weren't required and u could review products on their site without having to join.

Was turned off their site wants a cc# before I even ordered. Too many options out there (better product, cheaper prices, free shipping, no auto ships) for me to commit to this co.

If you have been using it for 19 years then why would you just start the vitamins?